Hello all,
@Karvelas You are incorrect here, which is why you should always wait for a staff member to clarify these things before making the decision on your own, if there's any question like in this case.
Using GMT-0 I will be determining the correct winner of this auction
Auction Start: 30/03/24 at 10:20am by Prohunter10
Auction End: 31/03/24 at 10:09am by @Araragikun
The offer at 10:24am by Kejan is considered invalid as it came exactly 15 minutes after the most previous valid bid, therefore i had reversed this trade. Here is how the 15 minute extension rule works as stated in our Auction rules.
With this being said,
@Kejan I have issued you a full refund and removed the Charizard from your account.
@Karvelas I have removed 49,999 from your account as that was the difference between Kejan's bid and @Araragikun
@Araragikun I have removed 540,001 from your account and transferred you the Charizard.
Feel free to report this thread if there was any issues with the trade reversal process, I will be locking it as there is no further action to take at this time.
Innerfocus