Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Midnightagony

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. +1; however, in Top PvP Chat, we’ve asked Wally about it many times, and he completely refuses to consider the possibility.
  2. I should mention that about 6 or 7 months ago—I don't recall exactly—I obtained my Latias on Birth Island, but due to my own mistakes, I think it fainted (honestly, I don't remember). After that, I was looking for the boss Nikola to get a chance to catch it, but it turns out it's no longer available. Here is where the "bug" comes in: I’ve completed 90% of the World Quests since then, and I’ve encountered every legendary except Latias. Statistically, it’s still possible, but it’s strange, and I’m worried that Latias won’t appear in my next World Quest (it’s the only one I’m missing). Could you please check my account?
  3. Thank you for your trust and patience, @Escudo777 . Enjoy! Service of Arch Valley + Hoopa Unbound + Crater town + Victini + Some datas of Dex
  4. Gracias @Bitrix ! Disfruta y reune $ para tu Victini 🤣 Servicio de Zekrom (Solo la torre = 50%)
  5. Thnks u @Antizheng Hope to see you again, enjoy! Service of Arch Valley + Hoopa Unbound + Dex ]
  6. Thank you for waiting @Nuzzdg , I hope to see you again. Service of Pokedex
  7. Thank you so much for your trust, @Lucifer000007 I hope to see you again here in the future. Service of Meloetta, Hoopa Unbound and Victini
  8. Thank you for hiring me. Best of luck! Service of Victini (Carried mode)
  9. Thnks u @Kagefiq Service of Hoopa Unbound (Plus disccount)
  10. Thnks u @Cabuloso1557 Service of Baby Hoopa + Arch Valley

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.