Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Zwirrfinst

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zwirrfinst

  1. heck, I didn't realize that this is on Gold Server 🤦‍♂️ I will change server with my alt "Zwirrlicht"
  2. Hey ho, I don't know if that would be a big thing to do, but it would be nice if you could do the system behind the ignored-list a bit better. At the moment you can only remove the last person from the list, but when you have like 100 people in there and just want to remove a single one of them, you have to remove all the other people from the bottom first, which is pretty annoying. If you could change that so that you can remove individual people from the middle, that would be very nice. lG
  3. Could a GM or Admin look at this pls?
  4. Hey ho, I went to Celadon Market and spoke with the NPC Conrad to check if I could evolve a Mount to it's mega form. Then I saw that I could evolve my Tyranitar Mount, so I did it for 400k. After the few following messages I realized that my mount is gone. After that, I traded another Tyranitar Mount from my alt acc and tried it again, but this time I made a GIF to have something to show you. The 2nd try, I lost 400k $ and my mount again. https://gifyu.com/image/S4q7W Would be nice if I could get the mounts and 800k $ back or 1 mount + mega mount and 400k 🙂 Username: Zwirrfinst Server: Silver
  5. I'm freeee 🥳 😄
  6. Really nice forms! If they would make it ingame, I would farm it all day long to get (a good) one
  7. Very nice tactic, ty for sharing it! I'm testing it atm and untill now, everything went fine, but I have 1 question: Which item did u use? Choice Band? Expert Belt? Leftovers? Muscle Band?
  8. Congrats @Malltesers@Hermusdxd, pm me pls ingame, when you are rdy for trade. ign: Zwirrfinst @Hermusdxd what's your alt name?
  9. There is a maintenance ongoing. When the servers are back, they will make an announcement on Discord. ✌️
  10. There is a maintenance ongoing. When the servers are back, they will make an announcement on Discord. ✌️
  11. Yes. When the server is going online again, they will make an announcement on Discord Server

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.