New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Ishanomg
-
Inspect members!
1+ That’s a great Idea.
-
GP's Art Shop ! 50% Discount the whole summer!!
Loving the art mate keep it up 😄
- Huge Giveaway
-
The home of Reshiram! Syndicate are recruiting members! [Gold Server]
1. Trainer Card: 2. Country: India 3. Age: 16 4. Gender: Male 5. Favorite Pokemon: Mega Gallade And Dedenne 6. Goals in PRO: Be The Richest Player And Top 1 PvP Player 7. Highest Rating: 176 8. Discord Tag: IshanOMG_YT#4164
-
International Guilds: Raiders Alliance
1.What’s Your Progress In Story I have completed all regions and I also do pvp 2. Why do u want to join us? I am looking for a PvP guild which is active that’s why I want to join 3.Have u been in any other guilds? Yes I Was In Imperium And Callusdaddy One Got Disband Other Was Inactive So I Left 4.Whats ur favorite part in PRO? I like the events and story I also like collecting Pokémon and battling friends 5.Are u experienced in Pokémon? Yes I have 600 hours of gameplay I pretty much am experienced Also, Sorry for my previous behavior hope u forgive me. Thanks, Have A Great Day.
-
RISING SHOP ~ shop of pvp pokes (REOPPENNED)
This shop is closed for now It will maybe open if Risingking34 Comes Back.
-
Gold Vs Silver WAR! [Bring out your Best] Flex Time (15 CC) Up to 45 CC giveaway!
Hope I could contribute xD
-
OFFICIAL PVP Random Battles Tournament!
IGN : IshanOMG Server : Gold Timezome : GMT +5:30
-
Can somone help pls test serveur
yes same is happening with me I am spawning at petalburg without any Pokémon
-
I Went in Safari Area But Then Crash Happen And I Came Out And Cant Go In Now Pls Refund My Poke Dollar
This Now Happened Twice Pls Refund My Poke Dollars
-
I Went in Safari Area But Then Crash Happen And I Came Out And Cant Go In Now Pls Refund My Poke Dollar
Pls Solve This Bug Manytimes this happened pls try to refund my money or give me a safari pass
