New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Lacomus
-
How to grow reputation?
As Gal1leo said, getting reactions and posting consistently. In my case, I’ve done a lot of auctions.
-
Trading
@Mindmax If you’re genuinely trying to get in touch with the person, make sure you keep some proof of the attempts you’ve made. Keep trying to contact them in-game and on Discord if you can. If 7 days have passed and you’re still getting nowhere, you can report your auction thread and show the Trade Moderators that you’ve made a real effort to trade. They can then look at the situation and decide what needs to be done. Trade Moderators generally aren’t going to step in and force a trade after only a day or two, but once a reasonable amount of time has passed, and you can show that you’ve repeatedly tried to contact the other person without any luck, they’re much more likely to take action. For now, just keep trying and hopefully they’ll get back to you and complete the trade. They probably won’t want to risk any penalties once it reaches that point. And if this happened because the insta was accidentally placed on the wrong server side, or there was some other mistake, then unfortunately it’s one of those things you learn from and know to double-check in the future.
-
Trading
@Mindmax Was it an auction? If so, and you posted it in the Silver Server section, then they must transfer to you within 7 days to complete the trade. If they don’t transfer within that timeframe, they may face penalties.
-
Player Birthdays - A Small Community Feature
The forum already shows player birthdays, but at the moment it doesn’t do much beyond letting people say happy birthday. I think birthdays could be turned into a small community feature that connects the forum, Discord and the game itself. Players register their date of birth to their PRO account. Once confirmed, it would be locked to prevent people changing it repeatedly to claim rewards. On their birthday, they could get a small acknowledgement in-game. Nothing valuable or economy-changing, just something that makes the day feel different. This could be as simple as: A small untradeable gift, a birthday cosmetic, a short birthday quest or NPC interaction, a temporary visual effect of some kind, a special encounter. Even something very basic would work. For example, Professor Oak could simply say: “I heard today’s a special day, [Username]. Happy Birthday from everyone at PRO!”, then give the player a small gift. It doesn’t need to be a major event. The point is simply to give players a nice little personal moment. One idea I particularly like is a Birthday Pokémon. Once a year, players could speak to an NPC and receive or choose a Pokémon from a small rotating selection. It doesn’t need to have great IVs or anything valuable. Instead, it could be untradeable and have a Birthday Ribbon or other. That makes the reward sentimental rather than something people would farm for money. Over the years, players could build up a small collection of Pokémon connected to birthdays they’ve spent playing PRO. I think that fits the game much better than simply handing out coins or expensive items. If a player’s Discord and PRO accounts are linked, they could receive a temporary “Birthday Trainer” role for 24 hours. A bot could post a simple birthday message in the community Discord as well. It’s another reason for players to link their accounts and gives the community a chance to join in. Bringing old players back. Birthdays could also be a good opportunity to bring inactive players back. If somebody hasn’t played for a while, they could receive a simple birthday email saying that a small gift is waiting for them in-game for the next seven days. The email could also briefly mention a few things that have been added since they last played. Instead of a generic “come back and play” email, there’s a personal reason for them to log in and see what’s changed. Relating to preventing abuse. This wouldn’t need to be complicated. Birthdays are locked once confirmed. One birthday reward per account each year. Rewards are untradeable/account-bound where possible. New accounts must reach a certain age before becoming eligible. Rewards have little or no meaningful economic value. The goal isn’t to give people free valuables. It’s just recognition and some fun. The same idea could eventually be used for account anniversaries. Players reaching milestones such as 1, 3, 5 or 10 years could receive a small title, cosmetic, badge or forum trophy. Again, nothing competitive. Just something that represents how long they’ve been part of PRO. It’s a small feature, but it could do a lot. It gives the existing forum birthday system more purpose, creates some community interaction, encourages Discord account linking and gives active players a nice personal moment. It could even give inactive players a small reason to come back. PRO already has seasonal events throughout the year. This would create many tiny personal events alongside them. Instead of the forum simply saying “Today’s this player’s birthday.” PRO could say: “Today’s your day. Come celebrate it with us.” Nothing huge. Just a small feature that could make PRO feel more personal.
-
Give the Vermilion Pokémon Center Top Floor Some Life
Just to add, despite framing the suggestion around Vermilion Pokémon Center, the idea doesn’t necessarily have to be implemented there. Vermilion came to mind first because the Pokémon Center has visible unused space and is already a central hub where plenty of players gather. Admittedly, it’s also where I personally spend most of my time, so there’s some bias there. A Game Corner rework, or another suitable location entirely, could work just as well. I’m more interested in the concept itself than where it ends up. If something like this were ever implemented, I wouldn’t particularly care where it was placed.
-
Give the Vermilion Pokémon Center Top Floor Some Life
A small and unimportant suggestion in the grand scheme of things, but one I think could add more life to Vermilion. At the moment, the top floor of the Vermilion Pokémon Center feels empty. I thought it could be turned into a small social area. Nothing elaborate, just somewhere players might have a reason to hang around. My first thought was a pool table. The bottom floor already serves the practical side of a Pokémon Center: Nurse Joy, healing, PC access, etc. The top floor could instead be more of a place to chill. Players could head upstairs, play a game of pool, socialise, spectate other games, or just hang around while they're waiting for friends. It could be kept really simple - basic aiming, power and shooting. No need for some huge minigame system. I think it would fit nicely with the social side of the game too. Pokémon Centers become places where players cross paths, so giving people something to do while they're there might encourage more interaction rather than everyone healing and immediately leaving. You could even take it further eventually with things like a couple of arcade machines, a small leaderboard, win/loss stats. But none of that is really necessary for the idea to work. I'd be happy with just a pool table you can walk up to and play against someone. Not exactly a game-changing suggestion. I just think it'd make the top floor less lifeless and give Vermilion Pokémon Center its own small social identity. Heal downstairs, hang out upstairs. Below, I’ve used AI to bring a couple of different versions of my idea to life. One showing the basic concept, and another showing what a feature-complete version could look like. The AI results obviously aren’t perfect. They’re simply there to help visualize the concept. These are mock-ups for the imagination. Basic concept (1): A table. Play. That’s it. Feature-complete version (2): A fully realized Pool Club featuring PvP matches, NPC practice, spectating, player stats, weekly leaderboards, champion rankings, and arcade minigames.
-
Auction Price Prediction - 28+ Gliscor HA
@G4rmin @Yuqi05 The auction ended at 70m, so your prediction was right. Congratulations. You two split the 250k prize, so that’s 125k each. Let me know when you’re online and you can collect your winnings from me in Vermillion (Gold).
-
Auction Price Prediction - Modest HP Ice Unown
@Lor3hc @Pokehunter279 @Envymeister @Hasan68 @Kitretsu05 @Vantienhero200 @Liakouras95 The auction ended under 650k, so you won. There are 7 winners splitting the 250k, which comes out to 35k each. I had to travel over to Silver for another auction, so I’ve left the funds with "Twistedsouls" on Gold. To claim your share, just tag him in the main PRO Discord (twistedsouls) and let him know your IGN. I’ve already given him the full list of winners, so everyone is accounted for. He can meet you in Vermilion City to pay you.
-
Auction Improvements - Transfer Clarity & Bid Validation
Update: I've expanded on my second point after @Godredeye and @Magikarpsh raised the point about other assets (what else counts towards a player's available balance). I've added to my original answer to cover that and better explain what I meant about preventing players from bidding more than they actually have.
-
Auction Improvements - Transfer Clarity & Bid Validation
I have two suggestions that I think could make auctions clearer for players and potentially reduce work for Trade Moderators. 1. Making transfer responsibility more visible This first suggestion is more of an idea in theory than something I strongly feel needs to change. Personally, I'm perfectly happy with keeping the Cross Server section as it is. The only reason I bring it up is because players don't always read the auction rules consistently, particularly the rules explaining who has the responsibility to transfer in a Cross Server auction. If everyone took the time to read and understand those rules, then there really wouldn't be much of an issue. In practice though, we know that not everyone does. Some players may see "Cross Server" and simply understand it as meaning that offers are accepted from both Gold and Silver. What they may miss is the additional responsibility regarding who has to make the transfer once the auction ends. So, purely as an alternative idea, perhaps the forum could keep just the Gold and Silver auction sections, which would indicate where the Pokémon is currently located, and then make transfer responsibility part of the visible auction details. Transfer responsibility: Buyer / Seller This could appear alongside the usual Start Price, Minimum Raise, Insta Price, Duration, etc. That would make the arrangement immediately clear without requiring someone to already know what the Cross Server rules say. The Gold/Silver section tells bidders where the Pokémon is currently located, while the transfer field tells them exactly who is responsible for moving servers. Anyone considering bidding can then make their own assessment about whether the auction is worth participating in based on the Pokémon's location and whether they would personally need to transfer. Again, I'm not necessarily suggesting that Cross Server needs to be removed. I'm happy with how it currently works when the rules are understood. My only reason for raising the idea is that we can't realistically expect every player to read every rule consistently. Making something as important as transfer responsibility visible directly within the auction details could prevent confusion before it happens. 2. Prevent players from bidding more than they actually have My second suggestion is more of a development/coding issue and may only be something that can be considered further down the line. Ideally, players should only be able to place auction bids that they can actually afford. If there were some way for the forum auction system to communicate with the dashboard/account system and check a player's available balance, a bid could automatically be rejected if the player attempts to bid more than they currently have. For example, if a player has 1m available and attempts to bid 1.1m, the system simply wouldn't accept the bid. However, this shouldn't be limited to a player's Pokédollar balance, as they may have other assets available to make up the value of their bid, provided those payment methods are accepted under the auction contract. Taking recognised alternative payment methods into account as well. If things like Coin Capsules, IV Reroll Tickets and other commonly accepted forms of payment were tracked against an account, their value could be calculated based on the value of each set out in the auction contract. That way, when someone places a bid, the system could calculate their overall available value rather than looking at Pokédollars alone. Example: Lacomus - 5.000.000 - 2026-09-08 09:52:36 (4m Pokédollars + 2 Coin Capsules at 500k each = 5m total). If a player intends to place a bid using Pokédollars alongside another asset, they can select the relevant checkboxes for Pokédollars, Coin Capsules, IV Reroll Tickets, and other eligible assets, then enter the exact amount of each asset they wish to include. Before the bid is submitted, the system verifies that the player has the specified amounts available and automatically checks the calculation to confirm that the total bid value is sufficient. Once validated, the bid is submitted with a complete breakdown of the transaction, stating each asset and quantity included in the bid. It gives the seller information on what they would be receiving and how the bidder intends to make up the value of their bid, making things clear from an informational perspective when it comes time to complete the transaction. I'm not sure how practical that level of integration would be technically, or how difficult it would be to implement, but it would prevent invalid bids at the point they're made rather than leaving Trade Moderators to deal with the consequences afterwards. Update (08/09/2026): I've edited and expanded on this idea, as I didn't go into it as thoroughly as I could have originally, to cover all bases in terms of what players may have available across their total assets and how that could be calculated. The downside is that taking all of this into account would make the coding and the way the system checks and calculates a player's available assets more complicated, therefore taking considerably more time and effort to implement. But it was just an idea and something that could maybe be implemented one day. The next level would be for the system to go a step further and automate the transactions themselves once all the relevant calculations and checks have been done, although again, the time and complexity involved would need to be considered.
-
Auction Price Prediction - Modest HP Ice Unown
The poll is now closed, and the auction is live and available to view here: [Godly] Unown "A" | 31 SPD 29 ATK (25+) | HP Ice | Levitate | Modes... - once the auction has ended, I’ll announce the winner(s). Best of luck.
-
Auction Price Prediction - Modest HP Ice Unown
The numbers on this poll aren’t quite as polished or precise as those on the Gliscor prediction poll, but we’ll keep them as they are. Since it’s the first poll of its kind, it’s all part of the learning process.
-
Auction Price Prediction - Modest HP Ice Unown
I’ll bump the prize to 250k, matching the other prediction poll, instead of 200k. 500k total between the two feels like a nicer, rounder number. View the other prediction poll: Auction Price Prediction - 28+ Gliscor HA - General Game Talk - Pokemon Revolution Online
-
Auction Price Prediction - 28+ Gliscor HA
I’ll bump the prize to 250k, matching the other prediction poll, instead of 200k. 500k total between the two feels like a nicer, rounder number. View the other prediction poll: Auction Price Prediction - Modest HP Ice Unown - General Game Talk - Pokemon Revolution Online
-
Auction Price Prediction - 28+ Gliscor HA
The auction is already live, but predictions will only be open for a limited window. Simply make your prediction for the final auction price before the voting window closes. The prediction poll will close at 12:00 AM (midnight) on 08/09/2026 (UTC+1). This is intentionally well before the auction itself ends, to prevent players from delaying their predictions until too close to the end of the auction. There is no visible countdown, and the prediction window is closing fairly soon, so if you want to take part, make sure to get your vote in before the deadline. Newly created forum accounts will not be eligible to participate, due to the possibility of duplicate/fake accounts. One vote per person. You’re allowed one prediction, so please don’t ruin the fun for yourself or others by using alternative accounts to gain extra votes. Any additional votes placed using alt accounts will not be counted. If I find that someone has used both a main account and one or more alt accounts to place more than one vote, I reserve the right to void all of their predictions and any prize they would otherwise have won. If it comes to it, anyone deliberately abusing the competition in this way may also be blacklisted from participating in any future competitions or giveaways I run. I realise there may still be other ways to gain an unfair advantage, but there’s only so much I can realistically do to prevent that. At the end of the day, this is just meant to be for fun, so please play fair and give everyone the same chance. Auction Link: 28+ Gliscor ha - Auction - Trade Zone You can view and follow the auction using the link above. Prize: 250k on Gold If more than one person selects the correct price range, the 250k prize will be split equally between everyone who chose that option. Once the auction has ended, the winner(s) will be tagged and announced in this thread, and I’ll arrange the prize on Gold for anyone who made the correct prediction. Thank you to @G4rmin for allowing me to run this prediction alongside his auction.
-
Auction Price Prediction - Modest HP Ice Unown
The auction will be posted on 07/09/2026 at 12:00 PM (UTC+1), and the poll will close at the same time. Make your prediction for the final auction price before the poll closes. Newly created forum accounts will not be eligible to participate, due to the possibility of duplicate/fake accounts. One vote per person. You’re allowed one prediction, so please don’t ruin the fun for yourself or others by using alternative accounts to gain extra votes. Any votes placed using alt accounts will not be counted. If I find that someone has used both a main account and one or more alt accounts to place more than one vote, I reserve the right to void their prediction and any prize they would otherwise have won. If it comes to it, anyone deliberately abusing the competition in this way may also be blacklisted from participating in any future competitions or giveaways I run. I realise there may still be other ways to gain an unfair advantage, but there’s only so much I can realistically do to prevent that. At the end of the day, this is just meant to be for fun, so please play fair and give everyone the same chance. Auction Link: [Godly] Unown "A" | 31 SPD 29 ATK (25+) | HP Ice | Levitate | Modes... You can view and follow the auction using the link above. Prize: 250k on Gold If more than one person selects the correct price range in the poll, the 250k prize will be split equally between everyone who chose that option. Once the auction goes live, I’ll post the auction link in this thread so everyone can follow along and keep track of the final price. It may be worth following the thread, as I’ll also post any relevant updates here. Once the auction has ended, the winner(s) will be tagged and announced in this same thread, and I’ll arrange your prize on Gold if your prediction was correct. This is my first time running something like this, so I’m still figuring out the best way to structure everything. Bear with me - I’ll use what I learn from this one to improve the format and rules for future predictions.
-
Auction Predictor - Guess the Final Price
Had this little game idea that I thought could be fun for everyone to get involved with. It’s pretty simple. Guess what price range you think an auction will end at. I’ll put up a poll with different ranges, you make your pick, and whoever lands in the correct range when the auction finishes wins the prize. If more than one person gets it right, the prize is just split evenly between the winners. Example: Shiny Docile Charmander Where does it end? Under 20m 20m - 21m 21m - 22m 22m - 23m 23m - 24m 24m - 25m 25m - 26m And so on. What about people trying to manipulate the result? I know someone will probably ask this, so I might as well mention it. Could somebody try some dirty tactic and deliberately influence the auction so it finishes inside the range they picked? Technically, you could probably come up with all sorts of scenarios if you think about it hard enough, but realistically I just don’t see it being worth doing. The auctions I’d choose for these games would generally be the more interesting, high-value ones that come up from time to time. Shinies, special forms, rare Pokémon and things like that. Those auctions can already be quite unpredictable because their value is often speculative and it really depends on who’s interested and who’s bidding at the time. More importantly, the prize for winning one of these games would be nowhere near the value being thrown around in the actual auction. Say a Shiny is sitting at 50m and you’ve got a few people competing for it. Is somebody really going to be sitting there thinking: “Right, I need to keep this within my poll range so I can win that 100k prize". I really don’t think so. When people are bidding millions against each other for a Pokémon they actually want, a small side prize from a guessing game isn’t realistically going to dictate how they bid. The values just aren’t comparable. Obviously you can look deeply into anything and come up with ways somebody could try to game it, but that’s really not the spirit of this. It’s just meant to be a simple bit of fun alongside some of the more interesting auctions. Make your prediction, watch the auction play out and see who called it right. For now, this is just a concept I had that I thought could be fun for everyone to play. I’ll open up one of these games on the forum from time to time whenever I spot an auction that looks interesting enough for it. Just another community game to have some fun with.
-
Level Caps
I’d rather not give this a +1 or -1, as I think it’s one of those situations where opinions are mixed. However, I understand the reasoning behind it, but I think a level cap would hurt more players than it helps. A lot of people simply want to reach endgame without spending weeks grinding through story content, especially returning players doing another region. Some players already quit when they hit frustrating roadblocks, and restricting traded Pokémon could make that worse. There’s also nothing forcing players to accept a level 100 or use a story service, those who want the intended challenge can still play normally. I’d rather players have the choice in how they experience the story.
-
BTC/Crypto as donation methods?
Not everyone has access to reliable banking services, especially in certain countries. Platforms like BitPay or CoinGate could provide an alternative. Stablecoins pegged 1:1 to the US dollar, which means the concerns around crypto price volatility don’t really apply in the same way. It’s a practical and workable solution. Another payment option, and I don’t see the harm in offering it. I’m in favor - +1 from me.
-
Gold Summer Tournament
Everyone in this thread - if you are not in the server and have not submitted a team, but still genuinely want to play, DM me immediately. It is now July 10th, and multiple warnings and reminders have already been given. This is the final, final opportunity. If you want to be involved, you need to take action and get in touch now. Thank you.
-
Gold Summer Tournament
@Sunx7tws Will organise with you in the server, thanks.
-
Gold Summer Tournament
@Ut4ng3nam0 Check your DM please.
- Closed
-
A short text warning you if excavation have not reset
+1
-
Summer PvP Tournament (Showdown) | 5M Buy-In | 40M Prize Pool | 8 Players Only [Closed]
Note: We need just 4 more players for this to go ahead. If we don't reach the numbers, the event will be cancelled and we'll shift our focus to the free-entry tournament on July 10th.
