New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Godredeye
-
shiny lopunny : 1k start auction (3 hours only)
I hope the current offer is 501k? 502k
-
shiny lopunny : 1k start auction (3 hours only)
100k
-
many Pokémon (NOT A BUNDLE)
50k maw
-
4x31 23+ Feraligatr Brave "Trick Room" - Collector Delight!
800k from gold
-
Flying Dutchman mount - land and surf mount
when are you online?
-
Flying Dutchman mount - land and surf mount
start
-
AUCTION EXODIA MOUNT
I am online for the past few hours. I will be on for like a hour. Else in 13-14 hour
-
[closed] PINK TODODILE | 29ATK | 30SPD | COLLECTORS~
Start
-
AUCTION EXODIA MOUNT
start
-
AUCTION amarouge set
start sir
-
2 Day safari pass expiring/disappeared
-
2 Day safari pass expiring/disappeared
Yes, as Magikarpsh mentioned, I’m facing a similar issue. As far as I remember, I had a pass, but it appears to be missing now. I wasn’t aware of any expiration period for the pass. It would be very helpful to get clarification and more information on this.
-
MOUNT SHOP
all images are broken
-
Apricorn Ball Crafting
+1 aha, this reminds me of Pokémon Legends: Arceus. With a feature like this, we could also introduce Poké Balls from Legends: Arceus as well, such as the Heavy Ball and jet ball and others
-
Let Us Move While Queuing – PvP Matchmaking Needs Freedom
-1 I’m not entirely sure, but I think the reason players cannot move or perform other actions while in queue is to avoid conflicts with in-game events. For example, if you are walking through grass while in matchmaking queue, you could trigger a wild encounter and then immediately get matched for a PvP battle. What should happen in that case? You might say the encounter could simply count as running away, but what if that encounter was a rare shiny Pokémon? Then players would understandably complain that they lost a valuable encounter because of the matchmaking system and ask for reimbursement or compensation. That would create unnecessary issues for both players and staff. So while the suggestion sounds convenient, it could lead to many complications. Also, while waiting in queue, you can already access the PC. Beyond that, I’m not sure what additional activities would be necessary during matchmaking.
-
Moves teaching simplification
Mmm, my thoughts on this: The suggestion regarding moves is understandable and somewhat acceptable. If a Pokémon once knew a move, wanting it to remember that move again is logically reasonable. It would also make team building and experimenting with sets much easier and more convenient. However, for EVs, I don’t agree. It doesn’t really make sense. EVs represent the result of training effort invested into specific stats, so they shouldn’t be something a Pokémon can simply switch around freely. That would not be logically consistent with how EVs work. For Legendaries, where options can be more limited, allowing some flexibility may be reasonable. But for regular Pokémon, I don’t think it should apply.
-
Online/offline status
@Hariprasadr This post is not related to random battles. Please create a post in the suggestions to share your thoughts on the random battles.
-
Godly Marowak 30 and 31 ivs on 5 stats
10k
-
I have doubts about what has just happened to me....
Really? Then it is really something. smurf also got the same. Thanks for the info
- closed
-
I have doubts about what has just happened to me....
Yes, in Gold, Smurf got two pink forms, but the timing was different. Here it took less than a minute, while for Smurf it took longer, if I remember correctly. There’s nothing wrong here. I don’t understand what doubts you are having — you were just lucky.
-
29/28 BOLD VENUSAUR
65k
- closed
-
Xmas Goodra and Hlw Amoongus decent ivs
200k
-
Xmas Goodra and Hlw Amoongus decent ivs
start both
