New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Godredeye
-
A great 10/10 idea to make use of box tags even more.
+1
- ILLUMINATE ABILITY!
-
Server crash and pvp
Hello Team, I hope you are having a great day. Today, a server crash occurred while I was playing a Random Ranked match. At the time of the crash, I was in a favorable position. Due to the crash, I was disconnected from the game. When I logged back in, I noticed that the match had been marked as a loss, and my rating had decreased. I contacted the opposing player and confirmed that the match was recorded as a win for them. However, this outcome resulted from a server-side crash that disconnected all players, not from normal gameplay. In such cases, deciding the winner based on who disconnects first does not seem logical or fair, as the match was unfinished. Since PRO should be able to detect server crashes through server status logs, I believe it would be reasonable to identify all unfinished matches affected by a crash and mark them as a draw. This would help prevent unfair rating losses in situations beyond the players’ control. I hope you will consider this suggestion. Thank you for your time and support. Kind regards, Godredeye....
-
31x2 atk speed mold breaker tinkatink (offer)
image not loading
-
Ho Ho Ho! DarkVengeance’s Christmas Special Giveaway Event!
Godredeye Gold
-
Guess the Number? Win 1 Coin Capsule
1079 hope
-
Keita/Shinohara's XMAS Giveaway [Day 9]
Godredeye Gold Keita make me win lol
-
Keita/Shinohara's XMAS Giveaway [Day 8]
godredeye Gold
-
Keita/Shinohara's XMAS Giveaway [Day 7]
Godredeye Gold
- Sold. Close pls
-
Keita/Shinohara's XMAS Giveaway [Day 5]
Godredeye Gold 3... 2... 1....Let it Rip
-
Keita/Shinohara's XMAS Giveaway [Day 4]
Godredeye Gold May the Lord bidoof's blessing with you (and me)
-
Keita/Shinohara's XMAS Giveaway [Day 3]
Godredeye Gold Yaaaaaaaaaa OO Lord Bidoof, Bless me
-
Keita/Shinohara's XMAS Giveaway [Day 2]
Godredeye Gold
-
HLW Riolu 31ATK 30DEF
image of the poke is not loading. and who started the auction? I just see you added a "start" in your own auction
-
Make all kind of limited time spawn appearance clearly notified in #game-happenings discord channel
+1
- rerol sugestion
-
rerol sugestion
@Suzu1 I accept that, it will lose it's value, but what if I already got a perfect uxie for the pvp, and i got 5 uxie reroll ticket? There is a thing like losing value and no value at all. Right now the 5 uxie ticket is useless as a oran berry (even oran heals 5 hp) There is ANYTHING that must be done to this thing. Have a good day
-
Many Suggestions
I accept points 2 and 10. I don’t have much input on the others. Regarding point 2: It would be helpful to show how many consumable items are left. Sometimes I think I’ve used a Repel, but the count is actually zero, and there’s no message indicating that I don’t have any left. Regarding point 10: Everyone needs this feature, and as someone who struggles to remember names, I find it difficult to locate a place even if I’ve already visited it before.
-
godly 3x31 alakazam offers(closed)
duplicate post. please null it
- Add Achievement Titles to PRO
-
Almost godly HA CLEFA/31ATK 24 HP H.A MARILL// 31/27 FROKIE
clef start 50k
-
Eeveelutions Random Battle Tournament!
Godredeye India (+5:30)
-
AUCTION SEMI GODLY 24+ GREENINJA BATTLEBOND
may i know the reason for the close? I am interested in this.
-
Locating a place
Thank you! I never know something like this existed. This is a great help. I was never good with names and this helps me a lot.
