New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Harshat
-
Snatch move bug
Hai :Shy: I think move [glow=black]snatch[/glow] is not working :Angry: When I used move on opponent they able to use stat changing move Please solve my problem :Angel:
-
Origin guild (Recruiting)[Gold]
Re: Origin guild (blue server) recruiting active players! <t>I just played 1 hrs in blue and I use to play in yellow server I played 440hrs in it<br/> I am searching for a new guild I hope u will join me in</t>
-
Origin guild (Recruiting)[Gold]
Re: Origin guild (blue server) recruiting active players! <t>I want to join</t>
-
Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins
No don't do that and plz change nature for pvpcoins
-
Guide For Go Sinnoh
:thanks: Thanks [fade]terry[/fade]
- Signature
-
Signature
How can i add a signature image to post :Question:
-
How to Add Images/Photos to Forum Posts.
How to put sig
-
Membership
[fade] :thanks: [/fade]
-
♦ Multiserver Coin/Coin items Giveaway (Red/Blue/Yellow) #2 ♦ [ENDED]
Re: ♦ Multiserver Coin/Coin items Giveaway (Red/Blue/Yellow) #2 ♦ <r><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Hai <e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/> Sever:<GLOW glow="yellow"><s>[glow=yellow]</s>Yellow<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/> Name:<HIGHLIGHT highlight="White"><s>[highlight=White]</s>harshat<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></r>
-
Membership
[glow=red]is there any usefullthings from ms?[/glow] :Nervous:
-
Can any tell how to register for tournament
thank q uOk [highlight=yellow]oh[/highlight]
- Ablities
- Ablities
-
Can any tell how to register for tournament
:Ambivalent: :banned: Can any one tell how register in tournament
-
Third Pokemon Revolution Online Tournament!
Hai <t>Hai akk</t>
