Team Preview - Yes or no?

Eaty

• Developer

You are only allowed to vote if you were on ladder before at the end of a season or currently have a 200+ rating.

Team Preview in PRO would only give a server message with the enemy team and a short cooldown to change your Pokemon order,

Vote:
Reason:
Current rating:

If you were on ladder before at the end of the season and don't have a rating of at least 200 right now, please add at least one season you were on ladder.

Edited by Eaty
  • Like 5

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vote: Yes!

Reason: Team preview is one of the most important thing in a battle.For example,loosing a battle cause you didnt know what sac to keep is uncompetitive.Also the way random leads are right now also gives you a disadvantage,team preview would make the battle even from the start.On an unrelated note,this would make me and alot of other people comeback,also make PvP way more competitive.

Current rating:I didn't ladder this season nor the precedent one but I won the third ladder tournament which prooves I was in the ladder (https://challonge.com/fr/NovemberCrossServer)

• Like 7

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

Vote: Yes

Reason: PvP will be more skillbased, both players know which team the enemy has (not like before where most of the time only one player had the team due to the player-added-database) and you no longer will lose to the last slot Dragonite that could previously be there, and you sacrificed your Clefable right before it was sent out.

Current Rating: was on the ladder multiple times, for example in October 2017

• Like 4