Team Preview - Yes or no?

Eaty

Vote: Yes

Reason: Team preview will make the game more competitive and less RNG-dependent, as it will allow players to play more strategically.

Current rating: 0 (I was on the ladder on October 2017, November 2017, December 2017 and January 2018)

• Like 2

Indoor-Fishh.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vote: yes from me

Reason: will make pvp more skill based and also you can set a game plan before fighting someone which is more important when you compete with more than 1k players for the spot on the ladder.

Current rating: 200+

• Like 3

DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'RE PROUD

Vote: No

Reason: Obviously no! Would be less exciting pvp knowing already the opponent team. Weaker players wouldnt have surprise factor (unknown revealed pokes) that they would always count on it when facing stronger opponents and less chances to win for them. PLus PvP battle would be longer with PvP team exposed,they would reflect moore, the battles would take more time to end. Why we hide our pvp team in 1st place? PLayers like their secrecy around his team, and specially they dont like copycats!

Current Rating: TOP 25 last season.

• Like 1

Vote: Allow

Reason: Team preview allows for more competitive PvP by adding an extra layer of strategy to the matches. Matches will become more skill-based and less guess-reliant by allowing the players to plan their moves ahead of time depending on the opponent's entire team instead of the one Pokemon in front of them.

Current rating: I was number 6 on the November 2017 ladder in blue server.

Vote : Yes

Reason : Brings a pvp system which is way less RNG than before, the possibility to see all threats of a team is necessary if we want PRO to be really competitive.

Current rating : No clue, but participating ladder tournament atm and ladder last 2 months.

• Like 1

Vote: Yes

Reason: PRO is already running on a Gen7 bases. Team preview must have been implemented long ago tbh. I think there is no reason for anyone to file a complaint about team preview or to vote "No" in this poll.

Current rating: 200+

Edited by imhanjoo
  • Like 2

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "