• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vote: YES

Reason: This will make the matches rely more on skills and predictions and less on luck.

Current rating: 100something due to inactivity but seeing the updates I will be back soon (P.S. I have finished in ladder 9 seasons)

Vote: Yes

Reason: (Really ?) For be a real PvP Pokemon Game we need Team Preview. This is one of the last few things this game has to be competitive, please do it.

Current Rating : Ladder January 2018 1859891300_Capturedecran2018-07-15a13_45_15.thumb.png.9f2737a402c8f7b3e523783726a220e9.png

388048chaos.png

Reason: increases the skill gap, increases variety, increases competitive gameplay

Current rating: PVP Results Nov 22, 2016 and Jan 3, 2017 both times I was on the ladder actively trying

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Reason: It would make PvP more competitive, cause you can(you MUST) define a gameplan at the beginning of the match, so it will help in making decisions during the game(Like deciding what to sac, etc.). I think that this will make a lot of players come back PvPing(including me).

Current Rating: At the moment I'm not PvPing on PRO, but I've been in Yellow ladder multiple times when my nickname was Kahunamuzz(May 2017, July 2017, August 2017, January 2018) and partecipated to both the servers wars hosted by Revo. I hope this can allow me to vote in this poll