update suggestion and maintenance

Allaammoorr

Hello,

lately there was a lot of huge and appreciated updates, thanks for PRO's team hard work.

However everyday the server go offline many times because of updates, crash, maintenance etc...

I think an online game should aim to be online as much as possible.

And to improve that point i suggest to group the new content coded in 1 huge update every week instead of many smaller updates every day or 2 days.

Let me know if you agree with me.

• Developer

Hello, and thanks for your suggestion but I disagree here.

Updates might have bugs and if I make a weekly release then I have to fix all bugs at once. This would be really stressful, so I prefer to make an update daily/whenever I am done with something. We do test everything on our test server but only regarding the updates. Sometimes there are bugs elsewhere and staffs can't test the whole game again.

• 4 weeks later...

See Eaty's reply.

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.