Final THINGS for be Perfect [PvP]

Adam

Before we start, a big thanks to Eaty and the other staff members who helped with the recent update of PRO, there is not much more to make this game awesome.

Hello

Here are my different suggestions that I think are important on PRO. (Can be update).

Need to be coded / fixed.

(✅ = Thanks Eaty)

Move :

Volt Switch / U-Turn. (Very important to change the order of the choice of switch).

Substitute. (Not really need to explain why it should be added, an essential attack in Pokemon strategy).

Trick Room: (Same as Sub').

Baton Pass (Hard to explain the bug..) <span style=✅">

Solarbeam (need to add a text which gives the name of the attack). <span style=✅">

Healing Wish

Move Tutor: Trick - Whrilpool - Stomping Tantrum.. <span style=✅">

Ability :

Imposter (Everybody like Ditto Scarf').

Speed Boost (Add the text that gives the information that the pokemon's speed is increasing at each turn with Speed Boost). <span style=✅">

Analytic (Why not). <span style=✅">

Other but Important :

Weather Icon in Battle : With all these players playing Rains - Sands or Suns, it is very important to set this icon bug for all the time to know if the climate and still on the battle or not, I would even suggest to add a text like on Showdown to know the number of turns. (Same for Screens for the text)

1238859363_Capturedecran2018-07-19a12_37_47.png.2e7977730a9fd210672c9f76ae4106c3.png

Here for this list, if you have suggestions to complete it I listen to you.

I know that the staff members know what should be fixed / coded but I think this list can be useful for them and for the players because it also explains why it is important for the pokemon strategy.

Love.

Edited by Eaty
  • Like 2
388048chaos.png

You should also mention adding a text showing how many turns are left for dual screens and trick room whenever that's coded as well as showdown shows that as well. Nice list otherwise.

True, thanks !

388048chaos.png

- Baton-Pass passes the boosts correctly now.

- Baton-Pass Clause added. Baton-Pass fails in rankeds if you try to Baton-Pass SPD+ and another stat. [uSER=726075]@Sabo[/uSER]

Real men big thanks !

388048chaos.png