Ban Begging

Pitroipa

Hello,

I know the game is pretty tough in the beginning and its hard to rush the story without any help. But im tired to go to a pokecenter and get 100 trade request and messages with beggers who need money or poke (pls me poor gib moni) .

It is okay to ask one time but when the people say no they should accept it stop begging 1000 times and I dont want to disable my messages every time I log in.

Thanks for ur attention

/ignore

or

Report them for harassment

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 3 weeks later...
-

Hello Fjabio,

we already do to some extend ban these things. We do not allow harassment but PreHax has mentioned you are free to report anyone and or ignore them with the /ignore command.

Kind regards,

Q8

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.