⚜️ PC Improvements ⚜️

Chris

Pokemon markings, PC box re-naming are features from the original games;

I fully support those feature to be installed in any future updates.

The pokemon tabs in the PC boxes is already quite small, adding checkboxes might clutter it.

(Also, this might be a problem for phone gamers... )

Mass deleting is not something I will like; already a number of players delete pokemons by mistake(see fourm)

and asking for them back. There is no records of pokemon we deleted, chance are, more of us will make that mistake!

Since we on the topic of PC box management, I suggest the name, lvls and typing, be removed from the tabs in the boxes.

If we cannot nickname them, no use in keeping the name on. Most of us can tell the typing from the pokemon's image, no?

I do not see levels of the pokemons, are a good way to sort or remember our pokemons in the storage.

Anyway, I am just a casual player, I might be wrong on many things, do correct me if I did!!

• Like 2

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

Pokemon markings, PC box re-naming are features from the original games;

I fully support those feature to be installed in any future updates.

The pokemon tabs in the PC boxes is already quite small, adding checkboxes might clutter it.

(Also, this might be a problem for phone gamers... )

Mass deleting is not something I will like; already a number of players delete pokemons by mistake(see fourm)

and asking for them back. There is no records of pokemon we deleted, chance are, more of us will make that mistake!

Since we on the topic of PC box management, I suggest the name, lvls and typing, be removed from the tabs in the boxes.

If we cannot nickname them, no use in keeping the name on. Most of us can tell the typing from the pokemon's image, no?

I do not see levels of the pokemons, are a good way to sort or remember our pokemons in the storage.

Anyway, I am just a casual player, I might be wrong on many things, do correct me if I did!!

They work on a new Dashborad where you can get your Pokémon back as far as I know.

Also, if u think you mess up with the mass-deleting you don't have to use the feature and can just delete them one by one.

Discord: Chris'#7430

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey,

I have some suggestions regarding the current PC-System. I am aware that this is low priority, but I am pretty sure that it is a really good and wanted QoL change.

I saw similar posts, but those did not match entirely with the thoughts I had about the PC. If you like or dislike any of them, please leave a reply in this topic.

1. Naming Boxes.

PvP-Box, PvE-Box, Shiny Box etc. I know it is possible to sort it like that with a bit of effort but the naming would make the whole sorting way more pleasant.

2. Adding and naming Categories

One Box contains of 5 Rows which contain 3 Pokémon each. Adding a [-] Split function to split the Box in two Categories (which both can be named) containing 6 Pokémon each for a full team (12 per splitted box) would be great. This would be especially useful for entire PvP teams, but can be used to sort a lot of different things aswell.

3. Free movement in the box.

Each Slot in every box should be usable for any Pokémon no matter how much we caught or if those are filled with Pokémon. This would allow us to use the last boxes for PvP-Teams (using the Split function), Shinys, Boss-Pokémon etc. whilst the boxes in the front will not be messed up by (or simply used for) catching new wild Pokémon.

4. Checking and mass-deleting Pokémon.

Adding a simple checkbox to every Pokémon and being able to click a trashcan to release all of them together. This will prevent the time consuming and annoying process of releasing every single Pokémon slowly, especially after catching hundreds.

5. Mark favorites.

Small, not needed change I thought about. Marking Pokémon with a little star and being able to only show those.

This is for example useful to mark epic or just really good Pokémon when you caught hundreds of the same kind to differentiate those from the bad (and hopefully mass-delete the rest).

[ATTACH=full]44734[/ATTACH]

Thanks to [uSER=1835951]@Schattendialga[/uSER] for the visualization. Make sure to check out his shop here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/103263-url

Really good idea by you I made similar post to today and I think pro need this

• Like 1