Tell us a little about yourself.
Iam a 22 years old male Iam currently studying pharmacy
I like manga and anime I also like playing lots of different games
especially grindy ones  

How many hours do you currently have?
530hrs

Do you know any existing members?
nope

Have you been in a guild before? If so, which one(s)?
I joined a guild called necromancers like a year ago
the people were good but they became inactive so I left not that long ago

What are your expectations for this guild?
To have good time and talk with new people and maybe hunt together

What You are looking for from the guild?
Iam looking for active people who talk and are fun

What other games do you play online?
I play a lot of games like terraria genshin mobas and much more

What is your favorite pokemon and what made them stick out to you?
Breloom fighting mushroom slaps

In your own words, please describe why you need to be recruited into this guild.
Playing PRO without people to talk to or being in a guild in general is boring for a late game player like myself
so I would like to change that and hope I get recruited 

If you're interested in PvP what is your favorite Archetype to use (Ex. HO, Balance, Stall, Weather, etc)?

I like Balanced teams and could use hyper offensive

image.png.343dd9054a64d0686109fc1522c4def0.png

RDT_20230814_0649085797119811769.gif.40798b422d7b22e9c9dfa8dc61d303da.gif

• 2 weeks later...
What is your IGN? Whynab

What is your discord? dark matter#6204

Tell us a little about yourself. studdying med in college 22 yrs old

How many hours do you currently have? 100hrs newer Id but I used to play before on other lost id

Do you know any existing members? no

Have you been in a guild before? If so, which one(s)? I joined new leaf great guild but i wanted to join gold server so left

What are your expectations for this guild? I pvE however gonna start PVP too

What You are looking for from the guild? a happy non toxic environment

What other games do you play online? league of legends and forza 5

What is your favorite pokemon and what made them stick out to you? mega diancie looks cute

In your own words, please describe why you need to be recruited into this guild. To play the game as a community rather than being solo

If you're interested in PvP what is your favorite Archetype to use (Ex. HO, Balance, Stall, Weather, etc) I use variety of teams on showdown peaked top 200 gen 6oras ou 1.5yrs back

• 2 weeks later...
What is your IGN?
Lion18
What is your discord?
Lion18#7014
How old are you?
How many hours do you have?
200h
How much of a interest do you have in PvP on a scale of 1-10 (1 being very weak, 10 being very strong)?
Do you know the difference between IV's and EV's (Just a Yes or No)? Do you know Pokemon Showdown? If yes, What is your IGN on Showdown?
no sorry
Which Pokemon is your favorite in general(Could be for design, stats, whatever reason :] )?
allways loved entei, since i played pkmn gold on gbc i allways waited for him to strike em all :D
Which Pokemon is your favorite for PvP?
kind of getting into pvp and pvp pokes, i like 
Edited by Lion18

What is your IGN?

Lilasilver

What is your Discord?

Cari#7581

Hey! My name is Cari. I'm 29 years old and I work as an elementary school teacher. If im not busy screaming at children to not eat their pencils, I love to play Pokemon. It started with Pokemon Yellow and now I ended up here, since playing alone got boring.

234hrs on Gold. But i played on Silver before with about 1k hrs.

Do you know any existing member?

No, i don't.

I was in "Mewtwo's Rache" on Gold before. I was inactive for some time due to my finals and now there seems to be hardly anyone active left.

What are your expectations for this guild & what are you looking for?

I would love to be part of an active community again for hunting or learning some PvP. I do know about the basics like Iv's, Ev's and nature, but smogon does not seem to be the best help if you really want to get into PvP in this game. So i would like to get some help with that, if possible! Other than that: i just want to talk while pressing "a" and "d" to make grinding more enjoyable.

Right now that would be Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Phasmophobia and Sons of the Forest.

What is your favorite Pokemon and what made them stick out to you?

Togekiss. If you sat in a battle for 20 minutes with that para-flinching little hellspawn and his cutesy looks, you either hate or love it......depending on which team it is in. Also it has metronome. So it is either trolling you or your enemy.

In your own words, please describe why you need to be recruited into this guild.

I like your guild name, you seem active and your guild description made me want to apply. Playing with more people is always more fun!

If you're interested in PvP, what is your favorite archetype to use?

Well, with Togekiss as my fav.....I guess you can tell where this is going lol.

I'm not going for the pokemon of my rival, I am going for his sanity! Stalling it is.

• Checked/Done 1

"I play Pokemon in real life." - "You mean like Pokemon Go?"

No more like:

Budget_pokemon.png.7f1ac3fffddc2a71a564dc567710b380.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What is your IGN?
Swaglordmastah

What is your discord?
Reyhark#2821

I'm your average dumb and friendly 22yo player,  you might have seen me as I'm quite often active in All chat. Been playing videogames since I was 3, notably Pokemon Red and Blue.

3966h, as I'm writing this.

Do you know any existing members?
I've indeed interacted with a few of your members in all chat, they're quite nice and friendly. It is part of the reasons I considered appling here ^^

I used to be part of Dominion until like 8 months ago, then was in a small guild called MewWho.

What are your expectations for this guild?
A friendly place, where I can interact with players, and WHO KNOWS, maybe light back my interest for PvP, which I don't really have anymrore in here (Not a fan of PvPing here, would need to learn the meta and to hunt specific mons, since I mostly PvPd on Shodwown a few years ago)

What You are looking for from the guild?
Maybe lighting my interest for anything other than hunting / training stuff right now, as I must admit I don't even bother going for quests that don't give rewards such as Legendaries (example: didn't even bother with the mega Kanga quest as I was busy not getting an Easter Rotom.)

Mostly PUBG with friends, recently, but played a lot of stuff, my fav games being notably Dark Souls 3 and Elden Ring. Also spent way too much time on MHW and League.

What is your favorite pokemon and what made them stick out to you?
You MIGHT have heard me a thousand times ranting about Aggron. Obviously, as it's the best Pokemon ever designed. Why so? Because what can outswag a steel behemoth, from the best gen, that just smashes its head on yours til one of you perish? That's right, nothing.

I'm quite active nowadays, am friendly, ready to help if needed (if I'm busy training lots of pokemons, and someone needs some fast training for one or two, I might just take those and ev them for free), and... I don't really know, I don't think I'm the best one to judge if I'd be a good additon to your guild, my friend. 

If you're interested in PvP what is your favorite Archetype to use (Ex. HO, Balance, Stall, Weather, etc)?
I wouldn't mind trying PvP again, tho I would not guarantee being interested in focusing on that. At minimum, I would do the 10 games per season to at least try and participate, even if the probability I reach less than 50 rating might be quite high, when you take my current level in count.

• 2 weeks later...