Poll: Legendary nature rerolls and Birth Island

Eaty

IGN: Bronzor

Playtime: 624h

PVP rating: 124

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes

Reason: It's already quite difficult to get legendaries and theres a low chance to get an usable legendary. Rich players with millions can spend a lot of money on rerolls however majority of the game can't afford it and ends up with a useless legendary.

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: Uncalled for if you change the nature reroll.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: BrSephirot

Hora de brincar: por volta de 300hrs

Avaliado como: sem avaliação

voto para passagem de reroll natureza: sim

Para salvar mais uma vez a especificidade da natureza, os lendários são mais usados em pvp mais e mais novatos em termos de interesse em pvp quando os veteranos são épico / lendários piedosos.

voto sim mas o único disponível para uma alta quantidade de dinheiro ou um monte de moedas.

Votar na ilha do nascimento: sim

Há muitas pessoas que perderam as suas contas durante uma queda de servidor ou de manutenção, então eles tiveram uma chance de recuperar suas chances de perder o controle do seu tempo.

IGN: Kuroshiba

Playtime: 840 Hours

PVP rating: 1, Haven play pvp yet

Reason: to be able to pick the nature for yourself is a great improvement however it might really be pricey tho.

Vote for Birth Island: Yes

Reason: I want the satisfaction to own every legendary (catch-able) in the game.

1e2aec96fd7a6dd42db39dbfc78287b1e2d3e25a_hq.jpg

IGN: vishalmishra

Playtime: 936hr

PVP rating: 107

Reason: because I have like 4-5 wrong natured legendaries i have waited very long to catch em after getting sync failed legends i got kinda sad..

Reason: I would like to see some new stuff since this game is getting boring over the time.

IGN: Nechrit

Playtime: 1600+

PVP rating: 200ish atm just started laddering

Reason: absolutely yes. Real games have the 31iv system, we do not. Legendaries, especially some, are a huge factor in the pvp scene and lucking out on rng can give you a pretty sick advantage. I failsynced every legendary, they are all below 100 ivs too. When i meet a godly latios or heatran on ladder i get frustrated and feel like playing showdown instead, worked really hard for that poke but i was unlucky so its not usable, yet have to build teams to wall/break these beasts. Not cool, cut some rng out, we already have plenty. Give everybody a fair chance.

Reason: just imagine server dcd while you were catching your legendary. Huge deficit out of your control, worked hard for something you cant get.

IGN :Vibin

Play time:2.7khours+

PvP :atm160

Voting for Reroll : I would say yes since it's hard to obtain and letting us choose is a boon..I would also say no coz I already wasted around 4-6 reroll tickets and getting fail nature's (I am jealous muhahah)

Voting for birth island is no..since newbies. Get access to legends too easy..(once again i am jealous muhahah)

• Like 1

I am the eeveelutions from showdown..lol hope you guys know me :P

fx9GjJs.png

IGN: Killateral

Playtime: 682h

PVP rating: 1

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: No

Reason: The rich get richer, but I do think the randomized reroll should be more common to artificially drive the price down.

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: Legendaries should be an achievement of time played and effort put in.

IGN: Sayedkhairill

Pvp Rating: 1 Not Pvp Now Coz Busy Working Anyway

Vote For Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes

Reason: Coz so many people waste so much money for the ticket just like me.

Vote For Birth Island: Yes

Reason: So many player got misses for the legend poke from event or server crash/maintanance. And I also Misses The darkrai.

IGN: Ticho2k

Playtime: 500 hours

PVP rating: 1

Reason: as akali said i would say choosing the nature boost stat would be awesome instead of getting to chose the nature. it would still be a gamble but way lessof a gamble. if i would reroll mew for expample and get naive instead of timid i would absolutly be fine with that.

Vote for Birth Island: no opinion

Reason: -

Show respect even to the ones who might not deserve it. not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.