Poll: Legendary nature rerolls and Birth Island

Eaty

IGN: Kaminokage

Playtime: 4400 hours

PVP rating: 150 actually

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: No

Reason: Don't kill the rng by picking directly the nature we want, way too easy. I would prefer a system where you pick the bonus stats you want, but not the malus, so you have 1 chance on 5 to have the right one.

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: It's interesting to have multiples same legendary for differents builds. But an island with only legendaries wouldn't be bad.

• Like 2

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Yakuzah

Playtime: 1400h +-

PVP rating: 355

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes

Reason: it is needed. Last time my sync fail on latios, i use 12 rerolls and still bad nature, this is A LOT money. So yeah, adjust the price but no more random natures is pretty OK.

Vote for Birth Island: Yes

Reason: If you can select a new nature with nature reroll, you dont need more than 1 legendary.

IGN: Reconnecting.

Playtime: 1.6k hours.

PVP rating: I usually end at 300+, 68 at thr moment.

Reason: Helps thr competetive scene of the game by letting players use whst legends they want with the sets they want without having to spend over many millions for their desired nature.

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: Being able to recapture another heatran for example would give you the opportunity to use both timid and calm nature without having to spend loads of money to change the right nature for different teams. With legends like suicune, heatran and jirachi that are obtainable in pro and playable with different natures I don't want to limit my team building by having to choose 1 nature for each. If you want to improve the odds for getting the other ones just remove pseudo legends ty.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

IGN: Mehedi

Playtime: 600+

PVP rating: 1 (stoped pvp playing)

Reason: somtime we can't get the perfect nature, we want. so that's our chance!

Reason:actually i have no legendary pokemon because, i don't caught or evol pokemon so much. so that's my chance to get some legendary pokemon!

Hello guys, My name is Mehedi Hasan Rome. I am from Bangladesh. HaVe A gOoD dAy.

IGN: giratinassc1

Playtime: 1265 h

PVP rating: 352 atm

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: No

Reason: Like you said legendaries have different sets then they should be random nature in reroll ticket. if peopel could choose nature, it just make no sense to bring sync to catch these pokes cuz u can change it easily latter

Reason: i love both latios and latias but i think need add one new pvp rule : cant bring both latios and latias or more than 1 legend dogs, ... (something like that ,still need balance things)

• Like 1

IGN:kishanb1112002

Playtime:570 hours(approx.)

PVP rating:100(approx.)

Reason:random nature can take a lot of money to get the correct nature

Reason:completing the story gives only few legendary to catch and some remain uncatchable so it is good to get the birth island.

Ign : Navneeth

Playtime : 4k+ hrs

Pvp rating : 1,Didn't pvp much lately but was on top8 4-5 times.

Vote for nature reroll : Yes

Reason : Better than wasting millions in trying your luck to get the desired nature and able to try different sets.

Vote for birth island : yes

Reason: More legends More team,More team More fun :]

DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'RE PROUD