Poll: Legendary nature rerolls and Birth Island

Eaty

IGN: Sokincatcher

Playtime: 5636 h

PVP rating: 156

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes

Reason: already spend lot of millions just for 2 of mine and still have not totally right natures on my legendaries, I feel bad for people who missed all their legendaires, i take my experience for example, even durin xmas event when i got a lot of reroll natures around 100K i used around 30 on my suicune, and 10 on heatran, + iv rerolls and some tickets on others,it cost me around 7M, same thing would cost now around 2,5 times more, not all people can afford that, and maybe if u put reroll nature for 300/500 coins (not sur how much u want but need to be a bit expensive but not too high or

Vote for Birth Island: Yes

Reason: We simply dont want to get twice the same legend ( except maybe if some want to play 2 different sets ) , and since they are legendaries we should have only one of each, and if this island give us each time random pokés, that means u could mightly get 1,2,3,4,5,6, .... times the same one before findin gthe one you really want :/

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Pikpachu

playtime: 2100+

pvp rating 450+

vote for both yes

reason: will advance the interest of players to pvp to test their legendary not much of movement currently on pvp keep facing same people and spamming reroll tickets gives us rly low chance to fix the nature. i have 3 wrong natures and fixed only 1 so far on legendaries and ditched the idea of 2nd cause of tickets and luck needed.

moreover, remove current ones and add new tickets or this will be abused as it is now in trade

gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif

IGN: Rad1an

Playtime: 922 hours

PVP rating: 57

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: No

Reason: with the price on it, there will be to much epic lagendary on pvp that used by the rich player/old player, it will make the newbie user getting hard to play on pvp

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: there's a reason why they called lagendary, because of it rarity and with the map that allow player to catch it before he finish the usual requirment the lagendary will lose it status as rarest pokemon

IGN: ikouts

Playtime: 2500

PVP rating: 1

Reason: Current system requires lots of rerolls to get a desired nature and sometimes luck is not on your side. Paying to the nature you want for your legendary might be e bit expensive but i think that everyone would prefer that from gambling their money.

Reason: Many legendary pokemon like heatran, mew etc. are usable in many different builds either its is evs or nature. I believe it would be nice and more competitive for PVP for players to be able to use those different builds without having to reroll natures and changing evs. Since legendary pokes are not tradeable i dont think that having more than a heatran in your PC will hurt its uniqueness. But i think there should be some requirements for players to access the island.

• Like 1

IGN: Rharomy

Playtime: 1850+ h

PVP rating: null

Reason: It will break all the economy around the reroll tickets and everybody will have the same godly legendaries in pvp... For now it cost a lot to get it and it should stay like that.

Reason: Good way for noobs to get legendaries without fighting Nikola...

• Like 1

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

IGN:shadow2054

Playtime: 369 hr

PVP rate: 73

Vote for Nature reroll ticket: yes

Reason: Many people use the reroll ticket in hope of getting a better nature but in stead< they can get a nature that is even worse. The chances of getting a desired nature is also too low.

Reason: Some people just like to collect legendaries. It would also be nice to have multiple legendaries to deal with bosses

IGN: ShadowRanger

Playtime: 616 Hours

PVP rating: 27

Reason: I believe that this would just provide an unfair advantage to those who can afford it and push new pvpers away from pvp itself, pvp will be filled with legendaries due to how easy getting the right nature will be. There's enough Heatrans, suicune's and jirachi in pvp as is, now imagine if everyone can get it their way, it would be 10 folds that.

Reason: I think giving players a chance to catch legendaries they generally couldn't due to lack of game time and requirements is fair enough, could even equal the playing field between pvpers who are still new to the game and old pvpers who have the advantage of time.

Another point is, in the games birth island is generally where you solve a puzzle to find deoxys will that be the same case here and will any other legendaries that weren't generally available become available there, like lugia and the legendary birds for example or say if you picked one of the legendary dogs would the rest be available there?

[Needs Clarification]

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

IGN: Darknice69

Playtime: 1608 hours

PVP rating: 198

Reason: Players who just newly started can be more competitive with legendaries and only people who has topup for cc's can buy rerolls.

Reason: Players will lose interest in story and spending time on pro with the required hours

tVqHlQ.png

Our Guild Shop

My Mini Shop

Ingame name: Darknice69

Discord Tag: NeyOfMine#9690

Check our Guild Thread if your looking for a guild

Vote on re-rolls: yes. Nature re-rolls aren't worth the investment for the average player at the moment, and if/after spending the cash they have on them, are usually let down many times. IV re-rolls are fair. birth island: No. it's fine as it is, make another move set if u get a duplicate.

Edited by dangarangs
F3EhKvK.jpgFZOtut2.png

IGN: jjupiter

Playtime: 1220h

PVP rating: 1

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Neutral

Reason: I believe its the luck you get. Yes, because it makes it easier, no it makes it too easy? idk lol

Reason: Its more game play. I enjoy the adventure.