Poll: Legendary nature rerolls and Birth Island

Eaty

IGN: Elgbond

Playtime: 750H

PVP rating: 1

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes

Reason: If u have a great legendary and its messed up by nature then i think this is a great idea. I have spent around 12-14 nature rerolls on my Darkrai and its still a complete mess. I dont want to see this happen with IV-Reroll tho.

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: If everyone runs around with all the legendaries there is nothing exceptional about legendaries and there is no point in playing PVP anymore. This could seriously kill the game and make you feel like you're "finished" with the game as soon as you have most of the legendaries. BAD IDEA !

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I want your opinion about two things I want to change.

1. Legendary nature rerolls let you choose the nature you want.
    • Price might be adjusted.
    • This also helps to play legendaries with different sets.

[*]Birth Island only lets you encounter legendaries you didn't catch yet.

• You are not able to catch the legendary in the story anymore if you caught it on Birth Island.

Please use following format:

IGN:
Playtime:
PVP rating:
Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes/No
Reason:
Vote for Birth Island: Yes/No
Reason:

IGN: ZSwearin

Playtime: 414hrs and 15mins

PVP Rating: 1

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes!

Reason: While I haven't delved into the PvP aspect in this game yet I am no stranger to the PvP scene and legendary nature rerolls would indeed be nice for that reason, to play with different sets, and if we could starts an Ubers only tier fight among legendaries that'd be awesome.

Vote for Birth Island: Yes!

Reason: This would be awesome to have legendaries, just for one because its only natural to have gotten access to them anyways and I believe this can be implemented just fine as long as restrictions are in place where these can't be used unfairly against non legendary pokemon unless they have stats similar to regular pokemon.

IGN:Berserker

Playtime:3694

PVP rating:1

Reason:for me it's a very good idea

Vote for Birth Island: Yes

Reason:In PRO there are very few legendary catches and put this island, it would be a very good idea. now if they are legendary with more than 601 in base statistics and use it in pvp ranked they could be punished for not respecting the rules of PVP ranked

IGN: xerife175

Playtime: 1329h

PVP rating: 350

Reason: the game already sucks too much money from the players

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: i think it's not fair with people who did something like 344 evos already and everyone needs to do the grinding for the legendaries. I would like to get news legendaries, like (i pikcked latios, azelf, registeel) mesprit, uxie, latias, regice, regirock... As a said it's not easy to do the legendaries quest, all people should do it! Don't remove the grinding system for this, please!

Suggestion for birth island:

if you did latios quest: you can get latias from birth island;

if you got azelf: you are able to get mesprit or uxie;

if you got registeel you are able to get regirock registeel.

IGN: uuulllaaasss

Playtime: 888 hours

PVP rating: 224

Reason: With the current system I wouldn't even bother rerolling natures because the chance of actually getting what you want is just too low.

Reason: With the changes to the nature reroll you can switch sets on legendaries by spending some money on it. There should be no need for multiple of the same legendaries this way. Removing the pseudo legendaries would be a good change for the island as well - just adjust the price/requirements accordingly

IGN: Zinsmiter

Playtime: 2392 hours

PVP rating: 393

Reason: The current random system is expensive, punishing and frustrating and only those with a mix of wealth and luck will be able to get the nature they desire after mostly a lot of frustration. This is an even bigger deal in the current PvP meta since legendaries are more meta than ever before so this system puts a limit on a lot of PvP players who might not be able to use teams with these top pokemon (such as Latios and Heatran). Another huge benefit is the ability to change nature for a specific set. Example switching between a Calm and Timid nature heatran for a specific team. This is pretty much unheard of with the current system.

Reason: Having only 1 of the same legendary seems to be in line with the game's, at least, previous philosophy but personally i don't mind either. I think it would be great to have the option to use more sets for the same pokemon (e.g. a calm and a timid heatran). The change to nature rerolls can help in this area though. You still won't be able to change nature on heatran from game to game unless you're so wealthy you don't care but at least it's easier than before.

Giving players another way to get a competitive legendary without having the normal requirements seems good to me too. For some people, a Latios might be a reward for working hard on your pokedex. For others, Latios might be essential for their team and their ability to get on ladder if that's what they desire. There are many ways to play Pokemon. I don't think it's very fun for newer players to not be able to compete at the same level in the pvp meta because they don't have an hour requirement.

IGN: Aleber09

Playtime: 750

PVP rating: 55

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: No.

Reason: because they are legendaries, it supous to be hard to have a good one.

Vote for Birth Island: Yes.

Reason: we have the rerolls, if the person wants another nature, just must use it. I dont think good to have 3 entei for example.

IGN: Alain30

Playtime: 2302

PVP rating: 237

Reason: The fact that it is an aspect of a one time catchable pkmn, I personally think the fact about luck playing a huge role here doesn't sound cool to me. I mean we clearly see how most trainers gives up on their legendary pkmn if synch failed into smth trashy. Bcz out of so many natures available, getting the one you want will surely take over 66-8 tries or even more ,costing a lot of pds, or coins. However would like not tohave a 100% chance of snature changing into the one you want, instead you pick what nature, later there's a chances of it working or not.

DIFFERENT IDEA:

Instead why not have two different sort of nature rerolls??

One of the nature will change the (-) decreasing stat of the nature duo,

Where there's another one which will change the (+) boosting stat of the nature duo.

Thus if you have a jolly nature but wanted it to turn to timid u would use a (-) boosting nature reroll to hope for the atk (-) switch to spatk or some other stats. locking and preventing the (+) in speed

Just an idea.

Reason: Absolutely being able to catch a legendary pkmn twice wouldn't really be fair or could lead to over population of legendary pkmn ownership.

However allowing to complete the story is fine as long as it can't throw a pokeball/masterball to a legenadary pkmn which already got the woned data entry.

Thanks for reading Walros <3

Alain301forumsize.png

IGN: tricksebs

Playtime: 250+ hours

PVP Rating: 1

Vote for nature reroll ticket: Yes

Reason: there are plenty of natures in the game. And failing toget what you want sucks to the point that some players even quit because of it. Perhaps having this will give some of the few unlucky ones hope.

Vote for birth island: Yes

Reason: almost every player playing this game loves to grind and find pokes. It would be really nice to get a poke like this. Catching a legendary would ultimately help the game and it's players