A more detailed explanation of why would setting pokémon levels to 50 in unranked would be a positive change

Olker

I think what you are looking for is pokemon showdown within pro. personally i think this would be a bad idea, if you want max iv pokes pokemon showdown exsists, this also doesnt use items.

hello, it's unranked, unranked not ranked, it's unranked, not even related to ranked, it's just unranked. so I just want to tell you it's unranked and not ranked at all. it's a mode that I think you still didn't know it's even exits in PRO and it's call unranked. No one ever played it before, including you.

second, isn't it would be great if PRO have it own showdown for just testing pokemon? Do ppl have to hunt an epic pokemon for weeks to test on ranked then realize it's not good as they thought.

third, showdown have 1000% different meta with PRO, it's not a good place for practice or testing at all.

fourth, I want to test my team on unranked but then I realized all mine "focus sash" are gone for no reason. is it what you want:ChikoritaWTF: ppl waste their resources on a mode that gain them nothing.

bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in fact PVP requirement was the main thing that made PRO stay alive after finishing the story, if people starts to pvp at a very low level nd playing time, the decrease in ratio of players finishing the game will escalate.

I sincerely doubt this will be a consecuence.

hello, it's unranked, unranked not ranked, it's unranked, not even related to ranked, it's just unranked. so I just want to tell you it's unranked and not ranked at all. it's a mode that I think you still didn't know it's even exits in PRO and it's call unranked. No one ever played it before, including you.

second, isn't it would be great if PRO have it own showdown for just testing pokemon? Do ppl have to hunt an epic pokemon for weeks to test on ranked then realize it's not good as they thought.

third, showdown have 1000% different meta with PRO, it's not a good place for practice or testing at all.

fourth, I want to test my team on unranked but then I realized all mine "focus sash" are gone for no reason. is it what you want:ChikoritaWTF: ppl waste their resources on a mode that gain them nothing.

Your idea of what I would like to turn unranked into is a bit far away from what mine originally was. People don't go to unranked only to test teams.