A more detailed explanation of why would setting pokémon levels to 50 in unranked would be a positive change

Olker

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I kinda like your idea in some way, but your suggestion just doesn't let anyone feel like they want to play unranked at all. lvl 50 is not just a level, It's require you to train your poke in a different way with lv100. That means, the meta from lv50 is not related with lv100. the point of unranked is letting ppl testing stuff for the official ranked then why would someone playing unranked if it's not similar to ranked?

So here is my final suggestion that might make unranked really become a place for testing stuffs:

- all pokemon will automatically set to lvl 100 no matter what lvl they are.

- all ivs will be set to 31x6 automatically ( hidden power stay the same as its current ivs)

- all items will not get consumed in unranked

bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

Like the OP suggestions, no idea how hard to implement but i imagine not easy, still +1

Just as an FYI relating to first post, while the pokes might not need to be level 100 to paticipate, your still at a disadvantage without full EVs, this is because at level 50 it is EV/8 (at 100 it's EV/4).

Another thing that is slightly counter intuitive about making everything lvl 50 is max worthwhile EV in any stat becomes 248 (as 252 isnt divisable by 8)

+1 for OP or at least option when challanging to be, any level or all level 50.

Have read other things in this thread that i disagree with strongly, like yellovv post above, the two things that stand out are all ivs 31 (no), and items not consumed (enconomy revolves around some items leaving the game, enternal PvP items currently getting stronly price depressed as they only enter the game).

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

Like the OP suggestions, no idea how hard to implement but i imagine not easy, still +1

Just as an FYI relating to first post, while the pokes might not need to be level 100 to paticipate, your still at a disadvantage without full EVs, this is because at level 50 it is EV/8 (at 100 it's EV/4).

Another thing that is slightly counter intuitive about making everything lvl 50 is max worthwhile EV in any stat becomes 248 (as 252 isnt divisable by 8)

+1 for OP or at least option when challanging to be, any level or all level 50.

Have read other things in this thread that i disagree with strongly, like yellovv post above, the two things that stand out are all ivs 31 (no), and items not consumed (enconomy revolves around some items leaving the game, enternal PvP items currently getting stronly price depressed as they only enter the game).

1 question, do you even realize this topic are talking about unranked mode only?

bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

1 question, do you even realize this topic are talking about unranked mode only?

I think what you are looking for is pokemon showdown within pro. personally i think this would be a bad idea, if you want max iv pokes pokemon showdown exsists, this also doesnt use items.

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974