Hello!

Kscual

Even though I've been grinding PRO for quite a while, this is the first time I'm posting a intro on the forums...

Anyways, what's sup, nice to meet you all! My name is Kyle and I love what those involved managed to bring together, PRO. I've been on the grind non-stop lately, trying to get the best pokes for pvp and overall, trying to beat everything the game has to offer. I'll be out there doing all sort of things and if you do see me, don't be afraid to say hello. Like to meet new people and hopefully make a friend out of them. But enough talk, it's nice to finally post a intro and meet you guys! Finally, I hope to catch you guys in the field and doing whatever you're doing, happy grinding!

square-1476451714-tumblr-oa5tfrpjyd1qb0pfbo1-500.gif.1d671d6d25b596ef97acd4161f07724c.gif

• Like 1
d3CjkzM.gif

Aunque llevo haciendo PRO bastante tiempo, esta es la primera vez que publico una introducción en los foros ...

De todos modos, lo que es sup, encantado de conocerlos a todos! Mi nombre es Kyle y me encanta lo que los involucrados lograron reunir, PRO. He estado trabajando sin descanso últimamente, tratando de obtener los mejores golpes para pvp y en general, tratando de vencer todo lo que el juego tiene para ofrecer. Estaré allí haciendo todo tipo de cosas y si me ves, no tengas miedo de saludarte. Me gusta conocer gente nueva y, con suerte, hacerles un amigo. Pero basta con hablar, ¡es agradable publicar finalmente una introducción y conocerlos! Finalmente, espero atraparlos en el campo y hacer lo que sea que estén haciendo, feliz molienda!

[ATTACH=full]42625[/ATTACH]

[/CITAR]

Welcome!

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.