Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Where are you from?: Vietnam

How old are you?: 23

How much playtime do you have on PRO (bao gồm các tài khoản thay thế nếu có)?: about 1600

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: more pokemons and more regions and more maps

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: nope

If you could change một thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I hope there are many more events

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are you from?: Denmark

How old are you?: Not sharing

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: Roughly 1350 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes. The extra abilities and moves along with the extra content (extra pokemon, and an extra region) added to the game has improved it.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Make the base-game better. Add different music to the battles, as I have already seen this be possible against your rival in Hoenn. Focus on the base game being better by adding more animations to the attacks, have more abilities and moves coded properly and most importantly; add double battles. One of the things that originally drew me to an online pokemon MMO was the idea that you could do multi-battles with a lot of different people you met in the game, but without even having double battles added, that's not possible at the moment. Make the base game work as a real pokemon game would by at the very least having double battles made available and in the future if there's no restrictions on your abilities to develop the battle systems, make multi-battles, rotation battles and triple battles available, too. Otherwise, make Coil actually increase accuracy along with def and atk like it should and make Mismagius able to learn Hex at the pre-evo move tutor.

Happy I could help.

Where are you from?: Austria

How old are you?: 19

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1.000h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yes, mainly due to new content as well as certain moves getting fixed

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: no

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: The current pvp system as well as fixing certain moves/abilities.

Where are you from?: Germany

How old are you?: 28

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 3,500 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: In the past 2.5 years, the game has greatly improved! New content is always coming. Missing content is added (though quite a lot is still missing, but I feel you are constantly working to fill the gaps there). Servers are still crashing sometimes, but they are way more stable than in the old days (Remember the stuck bug?). Also, I feel community feedback is taken seriously, which I greatly appreciate. This is why, after two and a half years, I still play this game, and I intent to keep doing so.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I came up with a couple of things, a few have been mentioned here, so I'll name one I haven't seen here. I'd like if I didn't have to select a poke if I dig or headbutt. It's kind of annoying to click there with the mouse (I barely use the mouse overall). If the system automatically checked all the pokes I'm carrying and found the desired poke itself, that'd be great!

Where are you from? : Egypt

How old are you? : 25

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)? : 1700hr

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how? : ofc it improved a lot new events contents and also the new generations

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how? No

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)? :

1. i have always thought about a PRO Bank where you can deposit your money and withdraw it also that bank could be with interest rate where you can take a loan and you have to get it back on time or you will pay interest rate

2. why i have to be in the same pc with the one i am doing the trade with it doesnt make any sense you should be in a PC thats for sure but doesnt have to be the same one

Where are you from?: France

How old are you?: 26

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 2000+

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, lot of content added (new region, new bosses, new events). Lot of new abilities coded. Pretty good job.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I dislike the fact that PokeOne appears and lot of players left the game because of that. But on that you can't do lot of things (maybe some more ads on social networks ?). The real thing which is missing on PRO is a good storage system ! This improvment is really important for player experience. In my opinion, you should compare PokeOne and PRO to improve PRO and maybe take back some players. I tried PokeOne but i stopped, PRO is better for me.

Where are you from?: Vietnam

How old are you?: 28

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 100hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: I started to join the game in 2016 and didn't play for a while. I just have played game again for a month and started from a scratch because I can not access my account in Silver Server after mixing between old and new server.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Nope

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I think there will be a annual tournament challenges for many fields such as level 50, level 100, just one type pokemon.... Or the gym leader will be a real player with master in one type pokemon to test player =))

Where are you from?: China

How old are you?: 17

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 300hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes

Many new prokemon are join and map look better

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Many but i can't remember very thanks them i am Kakura lol

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

1.I want can join Chinese many Chinese because don't learn English are fgive up this game

2.Many system like /.… many people don't know how to do

3.E-mail can't use to trade i dugest you can set a system that youmust pay enough game moey to open and the money welill give the e-mail owner

4.Why must have two silver and goild?Only one like pko is better

this is only myself openion but i really want to join Chinese

Thanks

Where are you from?: Australia

How old are you?: 23

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: About 130 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Haven't played for long enough but i do feel like its improving bit by bit

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Honestly i have met so many amazing and helpful people. Id say everyone in the help section of silver is amazing!

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: The fear of maybe one day it gets taken down. Id like that to go away xD

Where are you from? Italy

How old are you?: 25

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1945 hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: I Started the game two years ago and yes the game has improved in my opinion: New quests, bosses,legendaries and moves/abilities coded

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: i don't know

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: it might be fun to allow other players to see pvp matches as a guest like a showdown style