Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Where are you from?: Portugal

How old are you?: 22

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 2000 hrs and change

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yes, in the begining the queues to get in were huge. And more moves got coded :GalladeDab:

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I think bentehn is one of the most loyal players

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: well, i think that not a lot of new graphical content has been added lately and I would like to see smthg new

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How old are you?: 15

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 368 Silverr

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Personally I think No because I'm a Android user

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Ichibann

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I would change the map system and the backpack system for Android users because in Discord, we only allow to do ^info (item name) but not the TM. I know we can use website to search the items and it info but sometimes it would get confusing and I wouldn't understand because of multiple change to a TM. I would also like to change the trading because it hard if you trade by putting one item each on a Pokemon and doing that for every item. I wish there a slots where we can click and insert a certain item we wanna trade and would appear on the other players screen.

Where are you from?:Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada

How old are you?: 17

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 850hrs+ playtime in gold, i have a account in silver but maybe 1 or 2 hr play

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Well playing from November 2016 there are a lot of changes in game especially legendary related which I like, good work.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Yes there was a game master, well I don't have anything against him/her I m just mad that he/she banned my friend just for false botting and by that 2 of my other friend got banned too.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I just want to change the meathod of banning players who bot, not like change punishment, just try pm them and I think bot don't speak, so if he didn't chat ban him terrychin had the most hours in game he was hunting togepis I think and hunting is boring after some point so he just used his some fingers and watched something at background.

**Well if I didn't got selected no problem but can u just change the way of banning hunting bots.**

Where are you from?: Saudia Arabia

How old are you?: almost 28

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: I think it's around 1500hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: I only played in two periods when I joined for like 4-5 months and when I came back like 4-5 months, and compared to when I joined (2016) PRO have done a great leap in feature, stability, content, things to do ..etc so I'm saying game became much better

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I don't believe anyone is under rated I believe some people go pass the reader because they like to be the silent hero :EeveeShy:

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I can't call this creativity but I'd like to add feature to trade multiple item of the same type with the pokemon instead of bringing a whole army, I also would love to see darkrai :'(

have a great day

Where are you from?: England

How old are you?:18

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1061h (Including alt hours)

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: In terms of content yes, there is significantly more to do now than there was back in 2015 however in terms of the economy and making the game easier to appeal to a more casual audience in my opinion has made the game less of an mmo and more of a traditional easy Pokemon game,

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Kaba, this member of staff has helped me on numerous occasions regardless of how small or stupid my issues were.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: More guild content. Currently guilds are almost pointless unless you're a ladder pvp guild or have max members, guild islands were suggested which was a good idea.

Where are you from?:

Belgium

How old are you?:

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

434 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

Yes, definetly. I have seen a decent amount of changes and updates and a lot of events like the gen 1 starter clones for example. The devs are clearly working on it.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

I don't really follow staff members individually, but I imagine everyone is doing their job fine.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

Make all pvp relevant stuff up to date. So mega's, z-moves, last generation, everyting. If those things don't count as one, then definetly mega evolutions first.

Where are you from?: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

How old are you?: 19

2374 hours to be exact.

I've started playing PRO from Jan, 2016, and ever since then the game used to crash and lag pretty often. Thinking about the game today from then it did make a drastic improvement. Not just with stable server speed, but with more in-game features including new regions, new bosses and several mini and daily quests. The revamped maps also looks a lot more appealing compared to the old appearance.

There's no player specifically, but would like a staff named Clockspeed to get some more love in the community, due to the fact most staffs are ignorant to normal players inquaries, where he is very reliable and responsive towards them at discord, not to mention very helpful.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

To be honest, there isn't any feature to be changed or modifyed, instead would like to recommend a banking feature to store poke'dollars and pokemons. The PC max cap might not be enough for collectors, and hunters who catch a lot of pokemons as a batch, and wants to store them for later sell.

Alain301forumsize.png

Where are you from?: Spain

How old are you?: 26

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 320

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, some moves and abilities coded, some new areas.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Fastest battles to farm faster (like less animation when the pokemon comes out of the ball) more regions/zones, more ways to help new players, server crashes.

Where are you from ?

- VietNam

How old are you ?

17 years old

How much time play ?

- 3500 hours (include alternative account)

Has the game improved since you first joined?

- I joined our community in 2016 so it has ofcourse but i couldnt tell everything.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underated?

- Sloth84 and BluetrainerVn

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be?

- Actually not change but i would make more event between staff and player to improve the economy. And i would always give player another chance to continue playing PRO as there is no way to develop our game if there is no player. Staff always wants to contribute for the game but most of them dont really care about player’s feelings, which is the most important thing about game online. That’s the reason i left the game tho.

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

Where are you from?:

Portugal.

How old are you?:

1659h

Yes, in fact i don´t remenber whats was the year that i joined , but , eventually , i already did 2 chrimas(one i failed"no internet installed rip.-.-),well i remenber i enter on pokémon revolution was only blue and red server. i was on blue, i did see a lot of changes like the release of sinoh region , gen7 battle system, safari pass, train pass etc...

I think the most that amazed me up was the fact that the pass Halloween event was amazing because having parts that we need to wait for and the bug conquest area.

I don´t feel like to answer this one, i think is the "top" members that need to see and rate the lowers.

If i could change Pro... Well i have a lot of opinions about, but i will put here the most important.

maybe the fact needs to have more things to do, can have like a area that we need to unlock path's or even grass that contain certain unique Pokémon that only spawn there by exchanging some item/tokens that can only be gain by doing something like minigames boss,etc(this will influence the path and the time that player have to do the map), about legendary can also be there something. i'm against the fact that can be spawned with certain items , like the island that needs a ticket by purchasing with pvp coins. i think in this case we need a quest for each option, so for instance..About the legendary birds , why don´t use the story villains? like team rocket, have stolen the 3 orbs (Flame/Frozen/Thunder) and the player needs to defeat all villains bases till final boss that can be random in one of each hidden bases,that will "reward the player by choosing a orb" then player needs to fill the orb with some other quest later and so on... like quest parts, the game needs more content... not only regions, pvp and pve, something that player needs to invest time on.

Thanks to read.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: