Two bugs to report!

Bhimoso

I know this is not the most appropriate place but I'm reporting it here so that it can be moved and answered to the correct section:

The first bug we're having is in a guild of our alliance, Air Raiders. It is affected by the promotion bug, Sailorgary can't promote anyone to officer. We already did try the demoting, kicking the leader, reinviting and giving leadership again solution and it didn't work, we have tried many more things but nothing works.

The second one is urgent: I am currently stuck in Sinnoh without being able to do anything. I'll explain what happened exactly:

I grabbed 5 Sinnoh Gyarados from my PC in Kanto, brought them to Sinnoh via Vermillion Boat - Canalave. Surfed from Canalave to Jubilife through route 218. When I gave Mdwinn the Gyaradoses, I said bye and went again to route 218. However, each time I reached the middle part of the route, the game simply freezes. I can talk and use the chat but it's as if I was stuck in a wild battle. I've tried using repels and I still get stuck so I don't know if it's related to that. I've tried going to other routes and everything works fine everywhere except in route 218. I can provide screenshots of whatever you need or anything that can help you :) It's not on a specific spot, I always get stuck more or less around the same area.

Thank you very much for the help!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I know this is not the most appropriate place but I'm reporting it here so that it can be moved and answered to the correct section:

The first bug we're having is in a guild of our alliance, Air Raiders. It is affected by the promotion bug, Sailorgary can't promote anyone to officer. We already did try the demoting, kicking the leader, reinviting and giving leadership again solution and it didn't work, we have tried many more things but nothing works.

The second one is urgent: I am currently stuck in Sinnoh without being able to do anything. I'll explain what happened exactly:

I grabbed 5 Sinnoh Gyarados from my PC in Kanto, brought them to Sinnoh via Vermillion Boat - Canalave. Surfed from Canalave to Jubilife through route 218. When I gave Mdwinn the Gyaradoses, I said bye and went again to route 218. However, each time I reached the middle part of the route, the game simply freezes. I can talk and use the chat but it's as if I was stuck in a wild battle. I've tried using repels and I still get stuck so I don't know if it's related to that. I've tried going to other routes and everything works fine everywhere except in route 218. I can provide screenshots of whatever you need or anything that can help you :) It's not on a specific spot, I always get stuck more or less around the same area.

Thank you very much for the help!

Hey Bhimoso,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Regarding the promoting problem, you can try following:

• Demote the Officer to Initiate
  • Kick him from the guild
  • Both, you and the demoted Officer, do a relog
  • Invite him back
  • Promote him to Officer

Let me know if that helps.

You got stuck every time you travel on Route 218? Also, could you provide a screenshot of the exact location you got stuck and how did you got rid of it?

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hello! We finally managed to solve the guild issue by following your instructions, though it sometimes still bugs and does not work until you try it a bunch of times. Some users also strangely seem to be prone to being affected by this bug.

Don't close this topic yet: I am not currently at home so from my phone I can't take good screenshots, but when I get home I'll try to take screenshots and post them there to show the exact spots where the bug in Route 218 happened and how I got rid of it. So please leave this open even if you answer:

I immediately thought that maybe a script related to one of the trainers got messed up after I battled it, so the game would register that I was still in a pokemon battle in that route while I had left it. As I tried it many times, there's a part in the water where there are a few plants underwater and you can see them clearly. I will try to provide screenshots later. If I tried to go across that zone, I would be frozen as if I were in the same conditions as a Pokemon battle, I could do all the other stuff you can do in a battle but I could not progress further.

I decided to go to the rightmost part of route 218 and force random encounters by surfing for a while on the water (this took a couple minutes) and defeated a few pokemons before I crossed the route, and it seemed to be fixed. This is why I think it was something related to a battle in the route: I didn't suffer any bugs in any other areas and I tested all types of encounters. I hope this helps :)

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hi! Now that I'm home, I've been able to provide some screenshots :)

I've highlighted the three circles: The bigger one was the area where I would get stuck the most, my player would just get stuck there and do nothing, I'd be completely blocked to perform any action. The two smaller ones are where less of the crashes happened. I was completely unable to cross this zone, not by any means, I just couldn't get through it. If I swam to the right of the circles nothing happened, I even had to wait like 3 minutes to get a single encounter, but the game atleast didn't crash. If you need anything else just please ask me :)

1279514632_Sensettol4.thumb.png.e0b14283b0dbf46e458fca3b4d717053.png