I have doubts to complete my data dex

Immimo

How could I register these pokes?

I think I'm missing because they do not let me capture azelf

creselia victini shaymin

Hey immimo,

indeed, you need certain seen data of some Pokémon, which are Dialga, Palkia , Arceus, Azelf, Mespid and Uxie which, it seems, you already have obtained. Cresselia, Victini and Shaymin are not part of them.

Have you done following:

To make your chosen Lake Guardian appear you need to speak to Dawn at Rowan's lab in Sandgem town, she will ask you which one you will be trying to catch and then that guardian will appear in it's lake.

Do it in case you haven't.

In case you still can not catch Azelf, do you also have the seen data of Uxie?

Also, have you obtainetd the seen data of mentioned Pokémon through the, in the Legendary Mega Thread mentioned, way?

Obtaining the seen data in a other way than mentioned in the thread can cause issues. Please check the guide again and look if you have missed any step.

Anyway, the seen data of Shaymin and Victini can not be obtained at the moment, the seen data of Cresselia can be obtained through a quest explained here.

But again: They are not part of the Lake Trio quest.

Keep me up to date.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey immimo,

indeed, you need certain seen data of some Pokémon, which are Dialga, Palkia , Arceus, Azelf, Mespid and Uxie which, it seems, you already have obtained. Cresselia, Victini and Shaymin are not part of them.

Have you done following:

Also, have you obtainetd the seen data of mentioned Pokémon through the, in the Legendary Mega Thread mentioned, way?

Obtaining the seen data in a other way than mentioned in the thread can cause issues. Please check the guide again and look if you have missed any step.

Anyway, the seen data of Shaymin and Victini can not be obtained at the moment, the seen data of Cresselia can be obtained through a quest explained here.

Keep me up to date.

Regards Xylos

and yes i got data uxie <3

Hey immimo,

Have you done following:

Keep me up to date.

Regards Xylos

Well I have one at what time does Cresselia come out?

and yes i got data uxie :RowletHeart:

Hey,

just to clarify following again:

Its not Cresselia which causes the issue to catch Azelf.

Well I have one at what time does Cresselia come out?

Now you have Darkrai's data, it's time to meet with Cresselia.

Go in the Canalave House 4 and talk to Sailor Eldritch between 12:00 to 14:00.

A quote out of the linked Legendary Mega Thread.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

Do I need to do the heatran quest first?

No, all requirements are mentioned in the Lake Trio part of the Legendary Mega Thread, please take you some time and go through the guide and see if you really have done everything in order to catch Azelf.

~Xylos

speak with dawn 4 times I disconnected I reconnected and now I have changed the text and I can capture it! ^^

Nice! Glad that the issue is solved. Good luck for your legendary! ^^

Don't forget your sync!

I will lock this topic now as its solved.

Have a nice day.

Regards Xylos