Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks and welcome BoomBox!

Might not be really active while the game is still in test mode but once it's released I will :)

No worries I understand, hard to wanna really play to lose it all when live :)

And congrats to RH, we now have the best statistics in replies/views in the guild section. Lets keep up the good work!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Would love to join, sounds like the perfect Guild for me.

I will be very active, & will help out other members if needed e.g. helping to find a poke / good i'vs for them.

I also strive to get the best Pokemon + best IV's [though not really focused on that right now since it's only testing]

~I've got pretty good luck, found my first shiny within 20mins of starting the game / encountering rares / very rares.

~Patient, will hunt for days if it means getting the best stats or finding rares.

~Always follow the rules

~Loyal, love the idea of the Guild, definitely one I would stay in.

So I hope to get accepted, thanks for reading.

JrRU5rZ.png

Would love to join, sounds like the perfect Guild for me.

I will be very active, & will help out other members if needed e.g. helping to find a poke / good i'vs for them.

I also strive to get the best Pokemon + best IV's [though not really focused on that right now since it's only testing]

~I've got pretty good luck, found my first shiny within 20mins of starting the game / encountering rares / very rares.

~Patient, will hunt for days if it means getting the best stats or finding rares.

~Always follow the rules

~Loyal, love the idea of the Guild, definitely one I would stay in.

So I hope to get accepted, thanks for reading.

Sound like a great addition to the guild and welcome! Will add you to the member list now!

Also everyone, I will not be ingame or anything for a good while til game is live as I am going to be putting a lot of my free time into my wife and kids, I will keep the thread flowing and adding members but until game is live i won't be on during the test phase much.

Lets keep RH growing to be the best!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Also everyone, I will not be ingame or anything for a good while til game is live as I am going to be putting a lot of my free time into my wife

Should I have read further than this?

Yes.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Yes all pokemon found in the hunts get to keep it they are the ones that caught it I'll just have to see SS of it in battle with time and their OT to verify them owning it and they will get the prize

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg