Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Hello my name are Chise i'am 17 years old,i play pokemon so much,when i play it i play seriesly,i alyways online when i can

so yea i think i can help and,i agree the rules i have read about the Guild.

~Chise

Sounds good Chise. Just wait for Knuckles now :-)

If Balo says sounds good then good with me welcome to RH I'll add you to the members list now.

Welcome to the guild then Chise will be a pleasure to have you with us :D

also sorry guys i have been very inactive recently but when game goes live i should be back online

lifes been a little busy lately hope you all can help make the game release sooner as i wont be able to test much now.

ninja%20sig_zpsppwyokrg.jpg

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guild Hunts are going to be Pokemon Hunts that we as a guild will do together! These Hunts will be held weekly/ or Bi-weekly by myself, or Co-Leader: Balo45. We will be choosing one-two Horribly Rare pokemon to hunt, and usually a Rare-Very Rare pokemon as well. These hunts will train patience and determination for the Rare Hunter members, as well as give them chances to hang with friends, and earn cool prizes! (WAIT: PRIZES??) Yes Prizes, not only will the winner of each guild hunt obtain the Rare Hunters Clothing Uniform, but they will win a prize.

How do you win the guild hunt you ask? Easy: When the hunt begins, I will name the pokes to be hunting: The first person in the guild hunt to find the Horribly Rare Pokemon of the hunt will win. However I would like everyone to keep hunting for the pokemon for their Rare Hunter Collection, as well as their team and pokedex if they would like!

Sometimes, when there are two Horribly Rare Pokemon being hunted, then of course 2 people have the chance to win. Now if you have won a guild hunt and obtain the Rare Hunters Uniform then you will be given a different prize by myself, or Co-Leader:

These prizes can range from: ( Membership, Pokemoney, Coins to buy Mounts, Clothes, Items, or even a cool pokemon from myself!) These prizes will depend on the hardness of the hunt, and the size of the event!!! NOW WHO IS READY!

ok about that knuckles you might want to make this easier for yourself and say this .. these pokemon must be OT by yourself not from trades also we need a pokemon i.d or number so we know these pokemon were freshly hunted instead of old poke in the box .. ( due to that you may just pass the guilds rare hunt with your old pokemon in the pc ) i do not think that would be fair ... so see what you can come up with.

ninja%20sig_zpsppwyokrg.jpg

Already got plans for the no I'd thing SS will have to be taken when in battle with the poke so I can check date and time on it and of course it will have to be OT

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Hey looking for a group of people to play with that have similar interests which seems to be the case here. Im a comp player at heart but enjoy the thrill of the hunt when it comes to great IV'd/Natured Pokes and Shiny's. I think Id be an asset to the guild if ya'll will have me.

Have you read all guild rules and agree to follow them?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Hey looking for a group of people to play with that have similar interests which seems to be the case here. Im a comp player at heart but enjoy the thrill of the hunt when it comes to great IV'd/Natured Pokes and Shiny's. I think Id be an asset to the guild if ya'll will have me.

Have you read all guild rules and agree to follow them?

Yea, read the whole OP.

Then we would be glad to have you: Get ready cause Shane has been coding in the guild functions and they will be coming soon, as well as the Live Release, so when that happens RH will take off to the top! :)

Added you to member list now

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg