Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought that you would maybe create something like a guild-bank to store pokemon which you could use as prizes for rare-hunter-tournaments.

Already planned to store my own personal pokemon items and other things for prizes

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Hello! I would like to join this guild because what i like most is to hunt for my own rare pokemons and not trade to get rare pokemons and that is why i think guild fits me the most. Also i like the idea of group hunting. I really like this game and im looking to play a lot when the game release.

Thank you. :Ambivalent:

Hello! I would like to join this guild because what i like most is to hunt for my own rare pokemons and not trade to get rare pokemons and that is why i think guild fits me the most. Also i like the idea of group hunting. I really like this game and im looking to play a lot when the game release.

Thank you. :Ambivalent:

You have read all rules and agree with them.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

yes i did.

Alright sounds good, ill add you to member list now: Welcome to RH

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

welcome all members of RH who i missed out to welcome :D, i have been quite busy lately so aint been online or checking forums much but i will see you all online in game when games released 2% lets hope its not that long left now

ninja%20sig_zpsppwyokrg.jpg