Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Hoy everyone!

Just read through all the guild infos and I think I might've found the right one for me. Since the handhelds I always try to find THE Gengar, sometimes catching 100, 200, 300+ to find the perfect one. Why Gengar?; He just fascinates me somehow.

When I'm not on my Gengar Quest I tend to catch all pokemons in an area, again trying to get that perfect IV/Nature/Ability combo.

Haven't been really active InGame, just a few test runs to see how the game is going and finding a few bugs. However when the game is finally released you'll probably see me around (Yep you guessed it; in the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town most of the time until I find what I'm looking for...).

Anyway there are other reasons I would like to join you, Rare Hunters;

-Hunting with others is a lot more fun than alone (I really like the Idea behind the Guild Hunts),

-Sharing our "treasures" with others,

-Having a guild where you'll find the rarest and the almost perfect IV/Nature/Ability Pokemon and try to find a better one.

Also, even if I prefer hunting over battling, I won't go easy on you when I'm in a PvP mood...

Hope to hunt and battle with you when the game goes Live :)

~Dede

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recommendations for Guild hunts, some were already mentioned

Bronzor (Mt. Moon)

Squirtle (Vermilion City)

Charmander (Cinnabar Mansion)

Themes for common Pokemon:

Maximum defense Onix

Fastest Electrode (Voltorb)

Also, as a player, I recommend not doing Safari Hunts, as least early on. For example, I will be saving up for a bike, evolutionary stones, tms, revives, hyper potion, pokeballs, etc. Paying 5k for each safari run early on is not part of my strategy. When it comes to completing my Kanto Pokedex, I will hunt the Safari Pokemon last.

well you will be inside the safari zone to collect surf if you remember correctly :D but yea the plan is pretty much good ... however when game goes live you can make money by selling trading dont forget :D.

ninja%20sig_zpsppwyokrg.jpg

Hoy everyone!

Just read through all the guild infos and I think I might've found the right one for me. Since the handhelds I always try to find THE Gengar, sometimes catching 100, 200, 300+ to find the perfect one. Why Gengar?; He just fascinates me somehow.

When I'm not on my Gengar Quest I tend to catch all pokemons in an area, again trying to get that perfect IV/Nature/Ability combo.

Haven't been really active InGame, just a few test runs to see how the game is going and finding a few bugs. However when the game is finally released you'll probably see me around (Yep you guessed it; in the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town most of the time until I find what I'm looking for...).

Anyway there are other reasons I would like to join you, Rare Hunters;

-Hunting with others is a lot more fun than alone (I really like the Idea behind the Guild Hunts),

-Sharing our "treasures" with others,

-Having a guild where you'll find the rarest and the almost perfect IV/Nature/Ability Pokemon and try to find a better one.

Also, even if I prefer hunting over battling, I won't go easy on you when I'm in a PvP mood...

Hope to hunt and battle with you when the game goes Live :)

~Dede

Sounds good, and you agree with the rules and plan to stay loyal to RH if added?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Sounds good, and you agree with the rules and plan to stay loyal to RH if added?

Yea, I'm not a guild hopper, in most of the other games I play I'm still in the guild which I joined when I first started (One being 6+ years).

And I agree to the rules.

Hoping to see you guys in the game!

~Dede

Yea, I'm not a guild hopper, in most of the other games I play I'm still in the guild which I joined when I first started (One being 6+ years).

And I agree to the rules.

Hoping to see you guys in the game!

~Dede

Sounds good adding you to the member list now: Welcome to the Guild and can't wait to hunt with you when live!! Ill help you find that perfect gastly!

Everyone welcome Dede

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Can I apply Tooo???

Sure you can BoomBox, ill put you on the member list :) Welcome BoomBox everyone

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg