Rare Hunters

Knuckles

How is everyone in the guild doing? Haven't been chatting in game too much lately

been good, been working on some big map projects for the game :) (WARY)

Havent seen you ingame to much though, nice to see you come to forums to check on guild :) Everyone should do that :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im always reading the forum :D i had my final grade exam for the university so now i will be free to play with you guys =D!!

Woo, gratz hope you did well :)

Game is getting CLOSER to release so everyone be getting ready :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

I have been on here and there, not too long as of late.

I am finishing up all my projects for school in the next two weeks.

Glad to hear the game is getting really close :)

Thats good bro, yeah i just finished up a big map project for the game, so need to test it and all, but the game is definately getting close.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

So I want to join this group too. currently F2P, and have very much patience about hunting,.and an Active palyer too...so I hope I will be added too.

Thanksssss

Hi RealPaul. Can you tell us a little more about yourself? Have you played any pokemon online before? How old are you? Where are you from?

And have you read our rules in this guild? :-)

Balo%20sig_zpsnb3stxne.jpg

So I want to join this group too. currently F2P, and have very much patience about hunting,.and an Active palyer too...so I hope I will be added too.

Thanksssss

As my Co Leader has replied I will await your response

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Ya..I was In PWO earlier. . with the name of " pinakpaul " had 500+ game-play hours (a bit low I know)....25 year of age..From India...and I read the rules perfectly...

Thanksss

Well it seems that you are nice and have understood the RH rules: We are a guild of loyalty to RH and hope you enjoy making this your home. I will add you to guild page now in the members list, and stay up to date and keep an eye out for updates :)

Everyone welcome realpaul

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg