Rare Hunters

Knuckles

I definitely want to be in this guild as soon as i saw a Hunters guild i clicked on it xd

I've been always a pokemon gamer, played almost all games(a part from 3ds no emu T_T )

I used to be a hunter in all the games i have played and always searching for more challenges. some poks took me months and sometimes the luck smiles lol

PS: i always hit the target ;)

so i think i will be so active in this game if things go right coz as i see it now its a rly good game and i cant wait for the full release.

and i have been in some guilds before, i would like to see an active game with a lot of guilds and tourneys and maybe some hunting challenges and lot more stuffs. hope i make it this time !

so i hope i can join this guild asap so i can be a rare hunter xd

Welcome crazyping :) I remember seeing you around PWO.

First off i just want to make sure you have read the main post, RULES and will abide by them. I also want to stress how important Loyalty to the guild and honesty is in this guild. If your sure that this is the place you want to make your home and understand all the rules then we would be happy to have you in this family!

We of course will have guild hunts/challenges with prizes: (Will be explained later and prizes and hunts revealed closer to Live Release) as well as guild tournaments against all the guilds or PRO that wish to participate!

I await your reply,

Leader: Knuckles

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely want to be in this guild as soon as i saw a Hunters guild i clicked on it xd

I've been always a pokemon gamer, played almost all games(a part from 3ds no emu T_T )

I used to be a hunter in all the games i have played and always searching for more challenges. some poks took me months and sometimes the luck smiles lol

so i think i will be so active in this game if things go right coz as i see it now its a rly good game and i cant wait for the full release.

and i have been in some guilds before, i would like to see an active game with a lot of guilds and tourneys and maybe some hunting challenges and lot more stuffs. hope i make it this time !

Hey Crazyping12, I have seen you in the game already and you seem really friendly in chat so that is good.

As Knuckles wrote, we want to make sure you have read the main post, the rules and you will abide by them. And the most important thing in this guild is loyalty. I see you wrote that you have been in some guilds before. Why did you leave some of them?

I played PWO for almost 3 years and Rare Hunters is my one and only guild. Even when the guild was inactive I didnt leave even though I had offers from others guild. That is the kind of loyality I am looking for :-)

Balo%20sig_zpsnb3stxne.jpg

Welcome crazyping :) I remember seeing you around PWO.

First off i just want to make sure you have read the main post, RULES and will abide by them. I also want to stress how important Loyalty to the guild and honesty is in this guild. If your sure that this is the place you want to make your home and understand all the rules then we would be happy to have you in this family!

We of course will have guild hunts/challenges with prizes: (Will be explained later and prizes and hunts revealed closer to Live Release) as well as guild tournaments against all the guilds or PRO that wish to participate!

I await your reply,

Leader: Knuckles

ofc i saw the rules i know how it goes :D i was in nitro and storm guilds in pwo so i know what does honesty means and i might be one of those that takes the game seriously xdd so i really want to be here!

planing to be number 1 hunter :D

lets make this guild the best one :Innocent:

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif

Hey Knuckles,

I was thinking in the guild description in the beginning of this topic, there is an addition that may be helpful for recruiting and also help current guild members.

Add some description to what the guild hunt is all about. I know you can't put any dates for the guild hunts yet, but maybe place the first few Pokemon that are planned and then a TBD for a date. This way some players may get intrigued to hear about some of the hunts that we are planning on doing.

Thanks,

Engineer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

Hey Crazyping12, I have seen you in the game already and you seem really friendly in chat so that is good.

As Knuckles wrote, we want to make sure you have read the main post, the rules and you will abide by them. And the most important thing in this guild is loyalty. I see you wrote that you have been in some guilds before. Why did you leave some of them?

I played PWO for almost 3 years and Rare Hunters is my one and only guild. Even when the guild was inactive I didnt leave even though I had offers from others guild. That is the kind of loyality I am looking for :-)

for storm i didn't leave the guild was closed and the leader told us to leave or he would kick us lol and he left first and i was so sad and mad at him :/ (but i think he had some reasons) for nitro almost all the leaders and the creator were inactive but i still carried the guild and made activities for them even tho the members went inactive so i had nothing to do in pwo thats why i left the game but not the guild :)....so i never left a guild coz i felt like it :) i still go to pwo just to see my friends not to play the game tho....so as long as this game will be active i'm active (unless i have some real life shit xd).

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif

for storm i didn't leave the guild was closed and the leader told us to leave or he would kick us lol and he left first and i was so sad and mad at him :/ (but i think he had some reasons) for nitro almost all the leaders and the creator were inactive but i still carried the guild and made activities for them even tho the members went inactive so i had nothing to do in pwo thats why i left the game but not the guild :)....so i never left a guild coz i felt like it :) i still go to pwo just to see my friends not to play the game tho....so as long as this game will be active i'm active (unless i have some real life shit xd).

Well Welcome to Rare Hunters, ill add you to the Member list now: Remember that you are Representing Rare Hunters, and we want to keep a mature, and well collected Rep in PRO :P So do RH Proud!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Hey Knuckles,

I was thinking in the guild description in the beginning of this topic, there is an addition that may be helpful for recruiting and also help current guild members.

Add some description to what the guild hunt is all about. I know you can't put any dates for the guild hunts yet, but maybe place the first few Pokemon that are planned and then a TBD for a date. This way some players may get intrigued to hear about some of the hunts that we are planning on doing.

Thanks,

Engineer

Added into the Guild Hunt spoiler: Now Guild Hunt Information and Preview!

Good idea Engineer!

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg