Removal of alternative accounts rule in Ranked PvP?

Eaty

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: GlogS

Current rating: 533

Seasons you were on ladder: At least the last two seasons and some more than that.

Vote: Keep the rule.

Reason: It's not going to do anything for the PVP envoirement, at all.

The only difference is whether you're being gatekept by an alt account with 1 rating or their main account.

I could get high rating early season and use the remainder of the season attempting to keep other players away from that rating.

You can easily test teams on your main account... it's not like you'd be going around playing teams that don't have a chance of winning if you believe this rule should be removed anyways... or well, I'm not sure how anyone else teambuilds.

That's not to mention what would happen to the guild rankings, I'll go with what teerav said.

• Like 7
Glogs_signiture.png?width=1442&height=326

IGN : StarkRey

Current rating : No idea.

Season you were on ladder : Last month and multiple times before.

Vote : Remove the rule.

Reason : As most of the old players might see, PvP and ladder is getting less and less competitive since a few months, level is decreasing and people randomly spamming hundreds of games manage to get on ladder somehow nowadays, which absolutely wasn't happening before.

Old PvP environnment was simply more competitive with more players playing on alt accounts. That could also bring some diversity to the meta, with good players testing different teams rather that the copypasted ones we can face from the same players that we face 3 times in a row since there isn't anyone on ranked queue.

Just bring back the good and old pvp environement rather than keeping the trash one we have today, ty.

• Like 5

IGN: Benikisaki

Current rating: 252

Season you were on ladder: July 2017

Vote: Keep the rule

Reason: There are many reasons which have already been stated, but I think this could be settled with one thing:

YOU HAVE UNRANKED TO TEST TEAMS, IF THE COMMUNITY IS NOT ABLE TO EXPLOIT SUCH USEFUL FEATURE, THEN IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

I always try to use it but nobody does, so this complain doesn't stand, it's obviously just to boost ones guild with multiple accounts.

For the rest I also agree with Teerav.

• Like 2

IGN: Belzebel

Current rating: 449

Season you were on ladder: All of them

Vote: Keep the rule.

Reason: I could create 10 accounts and get 400 rating in all of them to always keep my guild in top 1. That would be boring, unfair and nonsense for me and others. Also, people could use that to snipe other people in the ladder. It is creepy but some people note down the time you play pvp and bring a team just to counter you. If the alt accounts are allowed for pvp, they will do that all the time, specially to someone who posts videos on youtube using only sun teams, which is easy to counter with a heatran and 5 other ground types. Maybe if you include some kinda of reward for unranked pvp they will use it more to test teams. Oh, and one last thing... if people wanna test teams and don't wanna play unranked, test them in ranked. Being scared of risking rating is what we all do anyway. If you can't guarantee yourself in the ladder you more than deserve to lose rating anyway.

Edited by Belzebel
  • Like 1
sign2.png

IGN:Exadrill

Current rating:306

Season you were on ladder:t.t

Vote:keep the rule

Reason: I think this would make ladder more of a monopoly than it already is. Plus I agree, if you want to test teams or just have a friendly battle ask a friend or a guild mate, go out into the chats and meet new ppl. Ranked PvP shouldn't be smthg you can go light headed, it's a place where gear is involved and that's good. You cannot be brave if you have no fear.

• Like 1

IGN : CobraMK

Current rating 519

Season you were ladder Like 5 times.

Vote Keep rules.

Reason : Some PvP users will abuse of this, test team is a thing but you can test without change of account, if you are good at teambuilding, its fine. More rain will come via 2 account and now this game will be unfair.

• Like 1

IGN: Ebereur

Current rating: 376

Season you were on ladder: July/ June/May/April/March 2018

Reason: One of the reason why i took a break, loosing to a high ladder rerool with low rating who trying to snipe you multiple times. Some guild like "cheating" and they ll abuse the rules even if its sanctionned AND Strong guild ll become even stronger and small guild ll be crush. Much more reason but i saw it above don't need more words

• Like 1

IGN: Geno

Current Rating: 258

Seasons on ladder: Jan / Feb 2018

Reason: You have a month to test teams out and friends to do that. Boosting issues will arise.

Edited by Geno
  • Like 3