Old player returning

Hello guys,i used to be a pretty experienced dude who played this game.Got bored and out of time then and so i stopped.But now im thinking about coming back and there seem to be a lot changed,or more things added.

any of you have the time to reply to me what those added things/changed things are?Thanks in advance.

Hello guys,i used to be a pretty experienced dude who played this game.Got bored and out of time then and so i stopped.But now im thinking about coming back and there seem to be a lot changed,or more things added.

any of you have the time to reply to me what those added things/changed things are?Thanks in advance.

Hi there. First of all, welcome to PRO! If you haven't been around lately, you can visit the newly revamped Trainer's Valley and possibly catch one of the Regis. You can also catch different Legendary Pokemon. Also, Halloween form pokemon are currently live. You can read more about it on our Spawn Changelogs. For more information on the new things in PRO, feel free to read back on our Update Log. Feel free to ask in General Support or in our Discord if you need help with anything.

Hope you enjoy the new additions to PRO!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.