Can't move

Badspiritytb

Hello move , like moving your character?

-if that the problem there's some fixes.

One accept , a battle with someone and lose you will be teleported to a pokecenter nearby and try to move there.

Try to alt+tab twice , one to anywhere and again inside game.(if u are windows ofc)

Try to use your mouse to move, by drag in to a direction.(pc)

Make sure your device is well connected to internet , in some cases when the internet is poor quality will eventually make appear in other positions, that player never stands,

so press the reload button near the fast keys.

Eventually, later on, you will also need to move your Pokemon team to a PC, because of a bug that Happens for people that merge, you need to create a apply for that later and is a fast easy fix

Give a feedback later on please.

hope i helped you . have a great day!

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Hello, firstly I would like to thank you for your answer, unfortunately it didn't work, I had already thought about the fight but unfortunately I'm stuck in a pokecenter so I can't fight, alt + tab doesn't work for me and move with the mouse doesn't work either

Hey,

have you also tried to use the escape rope?

If not, could you please login to the game? I would help you. My time it a bit limited at the moment. I hope we won't miss each other.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution