Chat Rule Change: No Begging

Teerav

Hello teerav & everyone who voiced their concerns about the current state of the Chat rules.

We took some time to discuss in depth what we could change in order to ensure that everything still stays in order and fair for everyone.

This is not a form of harassment.

• It is. No one should be pressured into giving free things to other players. This creates a negative stigma and general unwillingness to continue playing after being asked for free things.

Begging, constantly spamming PMs and asking for free things is considered harassment and it already gets punished by us with Warnings/Quiet-bans and Temp-bans.

There is a big difference in between asking once and asking 5 times henceforth we allow "begging" per se but not harassment. This counts for private PMs where we consider it harassment if its done excessively or it is considered spam if its done in public chats over and over again. In both cases we will take actions if and only if we get the proper evidence for it.

A simple "No." & /ignore <username> will solve the issue for the time being but if you really get annoyed by it you can file a report for harassment. We were all new once, new to the grind-genre we call MMO. The game is a whole lot different than the original games and some new players simply have a hard time to adjust. By no means does that give them the right to harass or spam though. I hope this clarifies your request for a rule change.

speaking of chat rules.. I think it's time to change the "nature/moveset/rate/pc belong to all chat" thing.

We have discussed this point as well and came to the conclusion that we do allow Movesets, Ability, EVs, IVs questions in Help Chat if not done excessively however Pricechecks still belong to All Chat and Rating questions still belong to All/Battle Chat.

Honestly a lot of the rules need to get checked.

You are free to make suggestions on how to improve our system and we will take them into consideration. :)

and they will get a lot of money for that i think can be punished because that is scam in my oppinion because you beg for money when you have money and you only want more money begging and not working.

Nobody is forcing you to give out your hard earned ingame cash, you have a free will and our rules are already pretty clear that if you get harassed about anything you are free to make a report.

With all that being said, I wish you all a great week and hope you got some more insight on how we deal with these things.

Kind regards,

Q8

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.