Player-Staff Q & A!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Outlaw609

Server: silver

Question: I noticed that many of the new xmas pokemon in this event do not have their snow animation/shiny sound when spawning, including manaphy :( I was just wondering if this is something that will be updated, or are the snow animation/sound going to stay exclusive to just some Xmas pokes.

Staff Team Directed To: Content/artists

• Like 2

IGN: Shagun5750

Server: Gold

Question: is there any chance of any community/staff made unique pokemon making it into the game? (if it is good and balanced ofc) A completely new/unique region filled with such pokemons can also be made. (as lilithblack asked).

Staff Team Directed To: Developers...I heard developers are king and make the final decisions :v

• Like 1

IGN: Sakhi

Server: Gold

Question: Can we expect an update for the Pokemon Box, in the sense of making it more manageable by adding different sections inside the box. where you can put labels on them, Like: "For EV training", "For level up", "Baby pokes". and then put the pokes inside these sections accordingly.

Staff Team Directed To: Developer

Edited by Sprinkz
  • Like 2
giphy.gif

IGN: Rharomy

Server: Silver

Question: When a new storage system will FINNALLY be developt ?

Staff Team Directed To: Developer

Edited by Sprinkz

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

IGN: Damarkojones

Server: Silver

Question: What are the exact percentages for pokemons tier 1 - 10? In a specific map are all areas equal percentages for encountering pokemons or are there different area on the map that some specific pokemons have higher encounter percentage (I notice this in forrest pit, seems like on the mountains tepig has a much higher encounter percentage)? What is the algorithm used for fishing pokemons, because fishing can encounter surf pokemon, just wondering how is the fishing numbers added to the normal encounter rate?

Last question, before kyogre mount was obtainable in the PVE section, and kyogre mount actually has a huge impact because it even outspeed regular mounts by another 50%, shouldn't you guys make something that is equivalent to kyogre in the PVE section or at least have kyogre available for PVE again? I think it is extremely unfair for players that master in PVE and have the mount disadvantage just because they don't enjoy or participate in PVP.

Staff Team Directed To: Developer & Spawns

Thank you for your time

Edited by Sprinkz
  • Like 2