Boss bug out

Damarkojones

Hi,

Its been 2 times in a roll where i get disconnected while versus Pewdie and Diepy. That is like around 100k lost of gold for me, whenever I fight them its extremely laggy compare to other bosses given the sample size of at least 20 times fought. I finish one guy and not even headed towards the door it pops up the message I shouldn't leave then it lags and somestimes it doesnt move, even had to relog sometimes. I thought you guys updated the boss where if you get disconnected you get it gets reroll back to the time before you fight boss. Also I got disconnected again while fighting Birch and it it didnt get rerolled and lost all my consecutive wins for both bosses. If the server keeps happening how are people suppose to do bosses or battle tower risk free? The cooldown is so long it should be a priority bug that you guys need to fix asap. As of right now im super paranoid that doing anything in pro thinking im gonna get disconnect and lose some of my progress. You guys should really fix everything before opening up the server for everyone.

Hello ,

@damarkojones, first of all thanks to writing down your issue, in fact yes , is not only those to , is the all game in fact.

There is no ETA for the "zombie" fix, that is related to all delay in game, from the last server host exchange.

yes i know is annoying and is not only you with that problem.

About your question I personally do not recommend to do PVP or PVE this days ,is your won risk to do it,, because of that a suggest to wait for server to be more stable.

Have a great day.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Its been 2 times in a roll where i get disconnected while versus Pewdie and Diepy. That is like around 100k lost of gold for me, whenever I fight them its extremely laggy compare to other bosses given the sample size of at least 20 times fought. I finish one guy and not even headed towards the door it pops up the message I shouldn't leave then it lags and somestimes it doesnt move, even had to relog sometimes. I thought you guys updated the boss where if you get disconnected you get it gets reroll back to the time before you fight boss. Also I got disconnected again while fighting Birch and it it didnt get rerolled and lost all my consecutive wins for both bosses. If the server keeps happening how are people suppose to do bosses or battle tower risk free? The cooldown is so long it should be a priority bug that you guys need to fix asap. As of right now im super paranoid that doing anything in pro thinking im gonna get disconnect and lose some of my progress. You guys should really fix everything before opening up the server for everyone.

Hello there, @damarkojones

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the money lost due to the zombie disconnect

This is due to our Policy stated in the Common Issues Thread..

~ Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

If you have further questions please refer to the Common Issues Thread down below.

Common Issue Thread

I know it is unfortunate but nothing can be done in regard to this situation.

Please note that our team here is working non stop to make the game more stable. I want to reassure you that with the given time and patience, they will resolve this problem

With that said I will now be closing this thread. If you have anymore questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you :)

Have a wonderful day!

Deepest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed