Suggestion regarding Appeals/Bans

Envymeister

Im kinda tired of this bs about 'we cant show you the evidence' that got you banned. Why arent u willing to show the proofs that you got against the person appealing?

I know i cant speak freely about MY BAN, which is other thing i dont quit get well, but anyway, imagine a case, where u get banned, you dont know why, and none shows you the proofs that have against you, how would you feel? You would think they are trying to f* me over. Its like going ot the court, and defendant dont know what he is being accused off.

I dont see the problem of showing the evidence against someone, (some evidence ok, when they are appealing (some evidence ok, lets say about BOTs, or macros u shouldnt), but about trade bans, mute bans, i dont see a problem, if there is explain me.

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

---

Hello envymeister,

we appreciate your concern about this however our practices will not change. The evidence in each and everyone of our cases is available to Admins and GMs/Teamleaders who can evaluate their legitimacy if necessary they can interfere in cases where they believe the evidence was lackluster.

We preserve the right to not show evidence to ensure the privacy of each reporter is secured and to ensure that our techniques are not given away (E.g in cases that require special moderation permissions ).

In some cases we may quote parts of the evidence we have collected or show screenshots if the offense was done in public but this is only done if the staff in question believes the punished user has no clue about their offense. I hope this clarifies your concerns but we take the privacy of our reporters very serious henceforth this will not be changed.

Kind regards,

Q8

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.