PRO Viability Rankings (PVP)

Maui

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PRO Viability Rankings(PVP)

<r><QUOTE author="Drialmeida"><s>

</s><POST content="121876"><s></s>121876<e></e></POST> I cant find seaking in any tier :) she is actually a strong water pokemon<e>
</e></QUOTE>

personally i've never encountered anyone using seaking on competitive, i think 99/100 people would rather use feraligatr/azumarill/kingdra/gyarados and so on.. these pokemon are just much better.<br/>

anyways, really nice tier list, would definitely use this next time i build a team. thanks <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>Actually have faced some seaking when rain still bugged. In fact, seaking is pretty good at that time<br/>

He has some edges compare to the pkm u listed: <br/>

has ss abi, only pkm has access to waterfall upto now(30% flinch, 100 acc). <br/>

He also be able to learn megahorn/poison jab naturally to deal with slowbro and some grass type which otherwise stop his sweep. <br/>

Being a physical ss mean he won't be stopped by the omnipresence Blissey -unlike kingdra.<br/>

He faces huge compete with floatzel/azu in that role though</t>

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

<r><QUOTE author="Bong2015"><s>

</s><POST content="122553"><s></s>122553<e></e></POST> Actually have faced some seaking when rain still bugged. In fact, seaking is pretty good at that time<br/>

He has some edges compare to the pkm u listed: <br/>

has ss abi, only pkm has access to waterfall upto now(30% flinch, 100 acc). <br/>

He also be able to learn megahorn/poison jab naturally to deal with slowbro and some grass type which otherwise stop his sweep. <br/>

Being a physical ss mean he won't be stopped by the omnipresence Blissey -unlike kingdra.<br/>

He faces huge compete with floatzel/azu in that role though<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i see, i didn't play pvp back when rain teams were common. i can see why it was popular but generally it's a pretty weak pokemon even though it does have a nice movepool. i myself like to run mixed kingdra with DD 2 physical attacks and draco meteor just to catch these physical/special walls off guard.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="LeBron974"><s>

</s><POST content="128473"><s></s>128473<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Valech0"><s>
</s><POST content="125917"><s></s>125917<e></e></POST> Is it possible to get an updated version of this?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

+ 1 I think ferro talonflamme etc should be added now they're in pro and played on ladder.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

ye we have many new mons now..which are really good. <br/>

But I am busy with my exams for the next two weeks ..so I will update the list and create another guide on pokemon roles(list of em). After a couple of weeks.<br/>

Ciao</r>