PRO Viability Rankings (PVP)

Maui

Re: PRO Viability Rankings(PVP) Updated: 9/19/2016

<t>I feel Donphan should be higher do to having access to Stealth rock, rapid spin so he can set and get rid of entry hazards, Knock off (op), Ice shard and EQ STAB<br/>

<br/>

This is just my opinion feel free to tell me why i'm wrong i love to learn about pvp <3 Thanks</t>

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="BurdyBurns"><s>

</s><POST content="271809"><s></s>271809<e></e></POST> I feel Donphan should be higher do to having access to Stealth rock, rapid spin so he can set and get rid of entry hazards, Knock off (op), Ice shard and EQ STAB<br/>

<br/>

This is just my opinion feel free to tell me why i'm wrong i love to learn about pvp <3 Thanks<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hmmm I think you're right. I'll move him to B+ maybe even A-. I forgot to move Donphan when I was updating this.</r>

<r>i think some pokemons just under-rated, like <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>tentacruel<e></e></COLOR>, <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>lanturn<e></e></COLOR> and <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>hitmontop<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF8040"><s></s>sableye<e></e></COLOR> and <COLOR color="#FF8040"><s></s>talonfalme<e></e></COLOR> should be <COLOR color="#FF8000"><s></s>S<e></e></COLOR> i think<br/>

<br/>

and add <COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>Eelektross<e></e></COLOR> and <COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>Galvantula<e></e></COLOR> in <COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>A or A+<e></e></COLOR> i guess</r>

<r>I agree with Talonflame for S rank. This thing is an absolute nightmare for offense with its swords dance set, can easily set up on common pokemon such as Ferrothorn, Scizor or other grass types and against balanced/stall team, it can also hold its own with its stallbreaker set. And there is even no Heatran here to safely switch into it.<br/>

<br/>

Jirachi should be a bit higher too. It is basically a physical Togehaxx with two reliable stab flinching moves. It can also set up stealth rock on its own and be used as a defensive pivot with u-turn.<br/>

<br/>

Venusaur and Conkeldurr, imo, should drop to A-/B+. The former suffers from the comparaison with Amoonguus, Tangrowth (thanks to the amazing Regenerator ability) and even Roserade which has toxic spikes as a defensive grass type. However, it has a real niche as a Chlorophyll sun sweeper so maybe it can remain A but only with its offensive set. And with Drain Punch bugged atm, the latter can't use its best move<br/>

<QUOTE author="jamesling95"><s>

</s><POST content="272003"><s></s>272003<e></e></POST> magnezone best nature,ability and moveset is?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Magnet pull and modest/timid. It only needs them to trap and kill steel type, especially Skarmory and Ferrothorn. Thunderbolt, Flash cannon, HP Fire and Volt switch for its moveset.</r>

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="jamesling95"><s>

</s><POST content="272003"><s></s>272003<e></e></POST> magnezone best nature,ability and moveset is?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Magnet pull and modest/timid. It only needs them to trap and kill steel type, especially Skarmory and Ferrothorn. Thunderbolt, Flash cannon, HP Fire and Volt switch for its moveset.

<br/>

<br/>

Im confuse to chose whether modest or timid..for you u will choose??</r>

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

<r><QUOTE author="jamesling95"><s>

</s><POST content="272045"><s></s>272045<e></e></POST> Im confuse to chose whether modest or timid..for you u will choose??<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I'll choose modest for sheer power since Magnezone will target slower threats (Skarm, Scizor and Ferro) and without the scarf, timid for speed is not mandatory</r>

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>