Weird people blocking a bridge

Vauntdtradr001

• Administrator
[ATTACH=full]68289[/ATTACH]

IS THIS SOME KIND OF QUEST?

I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED HOENN BUT THEY WONT MOVE!!!

WHAT IS TO BE DONE?

Hi @VauntdTradr001

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that those NPCs are part fo the Eumi Island quest that will lead you to be able to catch Manaphy.

You can start the quest by interacting with the Sailor Jacon in the Lilycove City Ports. For further info on how to complete the quest you can check the following guide that will help you step by step to compelte eumi island quest: COMPLETE CHRISTMAS QUEST

To see how to catch Manaphy instead, you can check our official guide: HOW TO CATCH MANAPHY - LEGENDARY MEGATHREAD

I hope the information given provided some clarification. Please, let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @VauntdTradr001 ,

Darkrai was a Legendary that was able to caught at Event Halloween 2017, and can be caught again in a future Halloween event.(so is not possible to be caught for now).

Whatever is possible to have the Darkrai Dex and watch it at Bosses, at lvl120.

To awnser your other question, no is not possible to have lvl 120 pokémons, Pokémons with that lvl only appear at Bosses to be hard.

Also, i will put here a link of breakthroughs of all legendarys possible to caught , and with addition of the last legendaries that appears at Birth Island.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: