New and Ready To go

Hey all

So been playing silver server (using this as my 'find everything' account) but have been addicted to, and just collecting my favs

I will be however, using the Gold server for my GOLD account ;)

Charizard - Magneton - Gengar - Dugtrio - Poliwrath - Rattata (as apparently i will need a lvl 80 one later or something)

I was curious to any advice as i play through the story, to make sure i complete it as soon as possible (kanto first of course) then the other regions, to then make my desired team and enjoy on and off games on here in pvp

Thank you very much, and yes i am looking for a guild in the GOLD server :)

Welcome! You can apply to a guild in the guild section in the forums. Choose wisely :)

I'd recommend: Gengar, Gyarados (For all elite four and story), Bulbasaur for the first region, Cyndaquil for the second, Mudkip for the third and Chimchar for the fourth.

I'd also suggest not evolving so that you can farm a lot and powerlevel easier.

Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hey all

So been playing silver server (using this as my 'find everything' account) but have been addicted to, and just collecting my favs

I will be however, using the Gold server for my GOLD account ;)

Charizard - Magneton - Gengar - Dugtrio - Poliwrath - Rattata (as apparently i will need a lvl 80 one later or something)

I was curious to any advice as i play through the story, to make sure i complete it as soon as possible (kanto first of course) then the other regions, to then make my desired team and enjoy on and off games on here in pvp

Thank you very much, and yes i am looking for a guild in the GOLD server :)

Welcome! It's best to evolve pokemon around lvl 95 as it takes less experience to gain levels as a basic pokemon. Then use 5 rare candy for the last levels.

Hope that helps and good luck :)

Hi there and welcome to PRO! Hope you've enjoyed so far. Gengar and Gyarados usually work well for rushing the story and the E4. You can actually start building a decent team after Hoenn. However, I think it's better to finish Sinnoh so you have access to all available pokemon you may want! Do remember that you should try to avoid evolving your pokemon for as long as possible so they're easier to level up. More information regarding PRO's Mechanics can be found in our PRO General Information. Regarding Guilds, feel free to check out our Guilds Sub-Forum.

Good luck and have fun!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Welcome! I won't make a suggestion because the ones above are really good :)

Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Thank you all for the advice

After indulging in the all reading and research i have a better understanding now :)

Going to rush thriugh kanto, catching my favs while training up my level rattata to lvl 80

Any other requirements for when i want to progress from Kanto to Jhoto?