Pokemon center add limit of pokemon storage

Kdao

I think it is not unreasonable for someone to want to have one of each of the 690ish pokemon you can catch in-game. Add in extras for specific strategies you want to use, add your syncs, and it suddenly seems limited (I guess there are other uses I haven't thought of).

Theres are 59 boxes and a half of one. with a total of 900 pokemons , who do you even go that number? do you even trash pokémons?

Really i agree, the limit should be really improve to, 2000 3000 pokemons.

I don't have Trash Pokemon but i get 50 boxes full of pokemon.

Pvp pokemon lvl 100, Event pokemon, pokemon to sell, pokemon tha ti get for farm, Synchronize, really its not enough

giphy.gif

1511823475-1d6b7b7b9512fb86ea0c6842dbc0b10e.png

I'd understand getting to a 1200-1500 limit, but getting to 900 seems such an insane feat to me. I gave dex services and even with full dex up to almost Unova, I couldn't manage to cross the 700+ pokemon in my PC.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

well if (more when) they add gen7 maybe encreasing would be necessary, not at the moment.

I'd understand getting to a 1200-1500 limit, but getting to 900 seems such an insane feat to me. I gave dex services and even with full dex up to almost Unova, I couldn't manage to cross the 700+ pokemon in my PC.

Dex service complete take 674 pokemon.

1551891228137.png.f0dff1a306e8ec5cfc244f6b3d4dfec2.png

remove 3 poke (venusaur, pika, manaphy), rest is dex.