I like the game, but...

Noobtv

I don't want to play it anymore because of the Johtho Elite 4. I tried to win against the last guy more then 10 times already and i wasted ALL my poke $ on potions and revivers. My team currently consists of 3 Lv 100 , 2x lv 80 and one geodude. I really want to get into the next zone but I wasted all my time and money on this last dragon trainer, his dragons are way too strong and almost 1 shot every of my lv 100. It's not fun and I've come to a point where I don't want to play anymore, I hand leveld alll my pokes to these high lvs and I am tired of grinding, I just want to get to the next zone -.-

I don't want to play it anymore because of the Johtho Elite 4. I tried to win against the last guy more then 10 times already and i wasted ALL my poke $ on potions and revivers. My team currently consists of 3 Lv 100 , 2x lv 80 and one geodude. I really want to get into the next zone but I wasted all my time and money on this last dragon trainer, his dragons are way too strong and almost 1 shot every of my lv 100. It's not fun and I've come to a point where I don't want to play anymore, I hand leveld alll my pokes to these high lvs and I am tired of grinding, I just want to get to the next zone -.-

If you're on silver server i'll give you 200k. Don't quit the game. Your pokemon just need the right movesets and revives. My in-game name is ThatKid.

• Like 2

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

If you're on silver server i'll give you 200k. Don't quit the game. Your pokemon just need the right movesets and revives. My in-game name is ThatKid.

That would be very helpful, I learned ice beam and maybe I can beat this last guy today... I'll try to add you okay?

Thx everyone for the encouraging words!