It sucks

Lecaldo

Your game totally sucks. Way to hard for a pokemon game. I don't have the patience to have to fight a freaking overpowered team rocket member. Not to mention the gym leaders or the elites. Plus if you lose 1 time,

then you can't get xp from that trainer anymore, wich just makes it even harder. I will never be able to finnish johto because of your stupid system.

Your game totally sucks. Way to hard for a pokemon game. I don't have the patience to have to fight a freaking overpowered team rocket member. Not to mention the gym leaders or the elites. Plus if you lose 1 time,

then you can't get xp from that trainer anymore, wich just makes it even harder. I will never be able to finnish johto because of your stupid system.

Thanks for your opinion.

whatever....

Gym leaders dont give xp after the lose, yeah indeed, you right in that, but you can get XP from the trainers after 7 days of cooldown, by talking again with them once again.

i comprehend that sometimes is possible to rage, but in my opinion is not hard you just need to think in a tactic.

kanto Map , "first map" , is not hard because is full of other generations poké, that will make the task even more easy.

do you want a pokémon to destroy all kanto . there you go :

- Go to mt.moon by cerulean, take the ladders and in there get a bronzor levitade(ability) use any ground type to detect it if it miss the ground atck there u go.

- caught it and do not evolve.

- with it you can do almost every gym till cinnabar.

- Depending on your badge, rise it up at dark cave exit from lavander city, theres a nurse inside the cave that heals for free.

- use it against giovani taht will detec is a metal type and he will only use ground type moves. (watch out for megahorn at the last poke).

- Later on at train at seaform(articuno cave), and get a high lvl water or a ground/rock type , and lvl/ev train it. (i recommend staryu/diglet/onix or geodude)

- Defeat cinnabar gym.

- Caught a magneton sturdy and use thunder wave on metal mewtwo on the last gym and use the rest of the team and bronzong/bronzor to finish it.

- At el4 , get a drilbur at the moltres place.

- Rise it to lvl 70 all your pokes at victory road cave and ask for 2 lvl 100 to borow to any player.

- Destroy the el4 with all you got .

-key pokémons to all gyms:

-Ground/Rock (granbull rt2-Ice fang|budew viridian forest)

-Water (pikachu-veridian forest/sunkern -Rt24)

-Eletric (Onix/geodude Mt moon with a help of bronzor levitade at raichu).

-Grass (Any fly/fire/bug/psychic type)

-Dhojo(optional)- Rise the bronzor here.

-Psyquic (bronzor payback or any dark type).

-Poison/psyquic/bug (a mix of bronzor with fire types on your team|chansey|kangaskan at safari.)

-Fire (any ground/rock type and a help of water type.)

-Metal-mewtwo (magnemite sturdy - power plant use thudnerwave and destroy it.)

Edited by Voldis4

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't share the same sentiment. Sure, somethings are a little difficult, but not unreachable. Maybe I will say otherwise once it comes to facing this "Hannah" I have heard so much about, after Hoenn. If it was as easy as the handhelds, I think it would be boring. I appreciate all the work gone into this game, I think its a pretty cool place,

It's not that grindy. Learn how to cheese or set your team vs certain gym leaders and you can do it in no time. For example, get 4 geodudes with sturdy, 1 magnemite with sturdy and thunder wave and 1 gastly with curse. Starting with magnemite, you thunder wave giovanni's pokemon, then you let him faint your magnemite. Use curse with gastly, if he does not get paralysed and kills you first simply try again. If you get to curse it, let gastly faint and mewtwo will faint before he can beat all of your sturdy geodudes, since he cannot break through them all in one hit.

All of these pokemon can be obtained in the wild at a tier 1, extremely easy to find. You can check if they have sturdy by simply oneshotting them, and any gastly works. It will take around 6 pokeballs, one per each pokemon to capture.

It doesn't matter if your opponent is ultra overleveled if you can cheese it with 6 pokemon at level 15. There are ways around all fights in this game. Think outside the box :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!