We need this ?

Cobramk

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idea fine but i don't understand how you can choose a captain from Team France if we take it as example. Staff should pick someone random between a lot of postulation ?Or the french Community should discusss to choose a capitain and after the capitain make the team ?

giphy.gif

1511823475-1d6b7b7b9512fb86ea0c6842dbc0b10e.png

To be honest, player is choose by ladder and level but ive got idea to add different tier, not only OU, depend of the team.

I think the captain will choose in french chat a lot, we have already 4 players in french team, we are waiting for others opinion now. :D

I think its a good idea only if capitains are choose by staff, honestly it will be the best fair solution. And then the captain make his team with his community.

Exemple actually you do a french team with some player without talking to all french comunity. But if other french want to do a team? How they do ?

Choose by ladder have any sense cause its not that you were in ladder that you will be a good captain. In this situation, a capitain should have to manage his teamate, train them, coach them and do the best with their pvp style. And you can be in ladder ( top 25 ) and not be good in pvp ( hi boosting ), then choose by ladder was really a mistake.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

A guild war would be so much better in my opinion.

Why counties? How to you prove from which country you come from? I come from the moon.

A guild war would be, in my opinion, almost the same just that it's much easier to do and probably more funny.

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Im a little agree by staff and not really, staff didnt choose a captain because they didnt work on this event and they do nothing, never got this idea, player should be choose by staff but not by reputation, everyone change and punish player is not really good, i can be punished but i calm down in PRO.

We just need to wait, if staff dont want to make this event, we will do this by yourself.

A guild war would be so much better in my opinion.

Why counties? How to you prove from which country you come from? I come from the moon.

A guild war would be, in my opinion, almost the same just that it's much easier to do and probably more funny.

We already have like 2 guild war in 1:6 years, i dont want this again, not every guild regist and its bad to have like 4 teams sorry.

Then if staff doesn't organize this event.

How you will pick prizes for winners ? Each player should pay to participate ? Sorry but event organize by players don't have any sense and not a lot of player will participate.

And i think that a lot of player will never take part at this, like my guild if you have a near complete team. Then it will not be a countries vs countries but a team vs team finally ^^

giphy.gif

We choose 6/7 players from each country (a captain) after we do random and player will battle each vs if we have like 4 teams, you have 2 chances to battle if more than 8 teams, when you lost your matches for example France won 4 matches and Spain 3, France won and Spain is disqualified.

I really love this event because smogon already do this why not use and with big PvP uptade, that WC will be cool!

+1 Nice idea bro

• Like 1

sadasdi9asdi.png

My Own Guild (Gold Server) : Click Here

My country's team would be my cousin and I.

Literally, I don't know anyone else that plays here in Bolivia.

I know its sad about people like you but, we have something for you, you can be choosed by an another team, we agree so much people want to play in PRO but country didnt.