choice spec raaah

Raaah

Hi, I played pvp with my Rotom-w with choice specs. I got knock off and at the end of the battle it didn't have it anymore. I check my bag and my poke in pc but i couldn't find it. Can you restore it pls?

Hello there, Raaah.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell me the name of your opponent in this PvP battle that this happened?

Looking forward to your reply.

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

Hello there, Raaah.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell me the name of your opponent in this PvP battle that this happened?

Looking forward to your reply.

Sorry, i don't remember cause i saw it missing after reconnecting to my account.

Sorry, i don't remember cause i saw it missing after reconnecting to my account.

Are you sure the held item your Rotom-Wash had was Choice Specs? Maybe you confused it with Choice scarf? Also, could you at least mention the team you were against when this occured? Looking forward to your reply.

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

• Developer
Hi, I played pvp with my Rotom-w with choice specs. I got knock off and at the end of the battle it didn't have it anymore. I check my bag and my poke in pc but i couldn't find it. Can you restore it pls?

Hello, this is impossible to happen as it only happens temporary and is not being saved at any point. Even if server crashes or something in the battle went really wrong you cannot lose your item. The only possibility for you to lose a Choice Specs as you didn't trade it and none of your Pokemon is holding it is that you accidently deleted it via trash can in your inventory.

Did you delete items recently?

Resolved in-game. :)

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.