Boss guide (Medium/Hard)

Waleed1301

• 2 months later...

just notice that Pewdie and diepy boss (Medium) in game corner in Goldenrod city not following the set of pokemon in this guide. Kindly update this guide. Thank you

Pewdie starts with Metagross next medicham and mew in my case.

just notice that Pewdie and diepy boss (Medium) in game corner in Goldenrod city not following the set of pokemon in this guide. Kindly update this guide. Thank you

Yeah Pewdie and Dipey Recently got reworked around, let's say 4/5 days ago maybe I'll update it once I have the moveset Data for it, I might aswell do it in one big go rather than wait out you get me.

spacer.png

On a side note I'll put a sidenote saying it got reworked

spacer.png

Yeah Pewdie and Dipey Recently got reworked around, let's say 4/5 days ago maybe I'll update it once I have the moveset Data for it, I might aswell do it in one big go rather than wait out you get me.

Thank you so much!

Looking forward for the update :ValentineBulba:

• Like 1

Since the bosses reworked, the rewards in hard mode are very bad, for example pewdie and diepy gave me only 30k and 6 energy root. What is this?

And the difficulty of their pokemon is increased considerably so that they give those "rewards" XD

Just in case these were the pokemon that used well at least the ones I remember ...

Pewdie:

Starmie:

psyshock

ice beam

Alakazam:

Focus blast

psyshock

Future sight

Jirachi

Latios

Mew

Dypie:

Azumarill:

Superpower

Play rough

Aqua jet

Clefable:

Moonblast

Sylveon

Diance

Sorry if it is not complete, I bossted right where I started to defeat pokemon and I could not know what attacks the rest of the team had.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...